PDA

View Full Version : Who is getting Fable 2?

DeadJonas190
20-Oct-2008, 04:48 AM
And do you want to play sometime?

I am pretty excited for this game, it was a toss up between this one and Fallout 3, but I decided on Fable 2 since the first is one of my favorite Xbox games.

If any of you are getting it and want to play add me as a friend, my gamer tag is Recluse189.

Danny
20-Oct-2008, 06:45 AM
i did have the collectors edition pre-ordered, back when it was ,yknow, actually special, now its just a making of dvd of those FREE videos on live marketplace ive decided to wait till the price drops.

CoinReturn
20-Oct-2008, 05:54 PM
I'm picking up my pre-order at midnight tonight, can't wait!

And hells, they may have taken out the plastic Hobbe figure and the fate cards, but you still get "The Hall of the Dead" dungeon, "The Wreckager" Legendary cutlass weapon, and Master Chief's armor and plasma sword with the LE. They dropped the price by $10, too.

Exatreides
20-Oct-2008, 06:59 PM
My line for the fall is..

Saints row 2...
Fable 2...
Left 4 dead.

Danny
20-Oct-2008, 08:50 PM
I'm picking up my pre-order at midnight tonight, can't wait!

And hells, they may have taken out the plastic Hobbe figure and the fate cards, but you still get "The Hall of the Dead" dungeon, "The Wreckager" Legendary cutlass weapon, and Master Chief's armor and plasma sword with the LE. They dropped the price by $10, too.

forgive me but i dont warrant paying more for a few additional pieces of in game code that will hardly enrich the experience.

CoinReturn
21-Oct-2008, 12:32 AM
forgive me but i dont warrant paying more for a few additional pieces of in game code that will hardly enrich the experience.

To each his own :)

Gahhh, the wait is killing me. Three and a half hours to go!

slickwilly13
21-Oct-2008, 01:15 AM
I am getting it, but I have to save money. I have a grappling tournament Nov 8 and was invited to a wrestling tournament the following weekend. Plus I need to train with the BJJ school before then. And I am going to Austin to see NotLD play on Halloween. Oh yeah, and I need another pair of grappling shorts.

capncnut
21-Oct-2008, 07:15 AM
Not me unfortunately, I thought the original was dogs**t.

slickwilly13
22-Oct-2008, 01:28 AM
I gave in and got it.

Bub666
22-Oct-2008, 03:54 AM
I'am getting the game this weekend.

Danny
22-Oct-2008, 11:09 AM
apparently some special editions in stores dont even have the dvd now, theyve cut it further to just 3 in game things.

do.not.want.

DeadJonas190
24-Oct-2008, 03:31 AM
apparently some special editions in stores dont even have the dvd now, theyve cut it further to just 3 in game things.

do.not.want.

I have to be honest here, I have not heard of that at all. Everybody I have talked to that bought the limited edition got both disks. I think somebody just got scammed and claimed they didn't get the disk when they really just bought the normal version.

Get the game, its a lot of fun.

MikePizzoff
24-Oct-2008, 04:22 AM
I'm going for Fallout 3 instead, considering I was a HUGE fan of Morrowind and Oblivion... as well as [obviously] the Mad Max films... perfect combination, if you ask me!

capncnut
24-Oct-2008, 05:29 AM
I'm going for Fallout 3 instead, considering I was a HUGE fan of Morrowind and Oblivion... as well as [obviously] the Mad Max films... perfect combination, if you ask me!
Yeah, I'm right with you, Mike. Fable ain't a patch on Oblivion and to play a futuristic version of Oblivion sounds awesome. It will be my first Fallout game, I expect greatness. :cool:

MikePizzoff
24-Oct-2008, 03:11 PM
Yeah, I'm right with you, Mike. Fable ain't a patch on Oblivion and to play a futuristic version of Oblivion sounds awesome. It will be my first Fallout game, I expect greatness. :cool:

Yeah, it's gonna be my first Fallout as well. Not to hijack the thread, but, have you seen the gameplay vids on Marketplace??? Talk about mouth-watering!

capncnut
24-Oct-2008, 05:09 PM
Yeah, it's gonna be my first Fallout as well. Not to hijack the thread, but, have you seen the gameplay vids on Marketplace??? Talk about mouth-watering!
Oh yeah, what can I say! The weapon system is ultra cool, being able to target a certain body part, etc, which is important during missions when it requires you to not obliterate the enemy totally. The radio too, with hours of broadcasts to listen to whilst roaming the land in search of s**t to do. And apparently three-quarters the size of Oblivion - all set in a post nuke wasteland - what more can a gamer want?

slickwilly13
24-Oct-2008, 08:08 PM
Online plays appears to be glitchy and slows down a bit. Maybe a patch will fix that. I ran into Hellsing out of the blue, then he started terrorizing the citizens.

DeadJonas190
25-Oct-2008, 01:02 AM

It was a tough choice for me between Fable 2 and Fallout 3, but Fable won out in the end since I loved the first one. I am adding Fallout 3 to my list of games to buy, but with the holidays coming gifts for my niece and nephews and family come first over games for myself.

Cody
26-Oct-2008, 07:10 AM
not me :/ im sorry but this game just does not interest me

DeadJonas190
27-Oct-2008, 09:12 PM

do.not.want.

I have to apologize, you were right, this did happen and here is the supposed fix for it

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3170935

slickwilly13
04-Nov-2008, 11:03 PM
Anyone married, yet? I am engaged to Lady Grey.

Danny
05-Nov-2008, 01:56 AM
Anyone married, yet? I am engaged to Lady Grey.

im married to a barmaid with a son in bowerstone, and in bloodstone to a hooker with a daughter

bigamy 20 pts!:lol:

slickwilly13
05-Nov-2008, 02:25 AM
im married to a barmaid with a son in bowerstone, and in bloodstone to a hooker with a daughter

Want to attend a wedding? *L*

DeadJonas190
05-Nov-2008, 07:40 AM

I have that beat, I have a wife in the gypsy town at Bower Lake, a wife in Oakvale in the demon door house and a wife in Bowerstone Market. All with 2 kids. My family is insane, they always have gifts for me and i could literally spend all day just going back and forth getting gifts and giving them.

Neil
05-Nov-2008, 03:31 PM
I'll get it when it's on the PC. Hey! I'll be able to play it on my Q6600@3.4ghz!!

slickwilly13
07-Nov-2008, 02:22 AM
I have been buying property like a mad man. I get over 10,000 gold ever few minutes now. The cool thing is my revenue builds even with the game off. That's awesome. I already own over 1,000,000 in property value and hope to achieve the 2,500,000 mark soon.