PDA

View Full Version : NEW Alan Wake trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MinionZombie
21-Oct-2008, 09:10 PM
http://www.actiontrip.com/rei/comments_news.phtml?id=102108_6

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/1552/randyse4.jpg

Man alive I'm so hard for this game right now ... ... too much information? pfft, who cares, this is one sexy-ass game! :kiss::kiss:

Danny
21-Oct-2008, 09:36 PM
*does a margera*

aww yeah, **** yeah.

*throws in a rake yohn for good measure*

bring it the **** on!

Tricky
21-Oct-2008, 09:56 PM
Hooooo yah!im blates going to splurge gorilla snot all over my monitor when i own that game! :stunned:
i reckon il be playing it gaping mouthed,like when i first played the "exodus" chapter of crysis :eek:

Cody
21-Oct-2008, 11:06 PM
haha @ the south park picture

capncnut
22-Oct-2008, 01:29 AM
Cor, major squirtage! That's about as cinematic as it gets.

bassman
22-Oct-2008, 12:36 PM
Pretty cool. Now if only they'll release the game before it's outdated and newer systems are released.:rolleyes:

MinionZombie
22-Oct-2008, 12:41 PM
Pretty cool. Now if only they'll release the game before it's outdated and newer systems are released.:rolleyes:
I think Capn was saying Feb 2009, although I'm not sure if he said that or where it came from, maybe I'm just high ... :D

Anyway, Alan Wake will blatantly be out in 2009 for sure, I really do hope it is Feb 2009, that'd be pretty awesome and not too far away and give them enough time to polish off the game as clearly they are very far along with it.

This will be a guaranteed success too ... now it's a case of do I get it for 360 or for PC (providing I have a new PC at the time, which I probably will). And I think Alan Wake is designed for Quad Core ... but ahhh, just thought - will it be Windows XP compatible? I ain't touching Vista...

Danny
22-Oct-2008, 12:48 PM
if memory serves remedies guessed around march 2009.

Tricky
22-Oct-2008, 03:17 PM
but ahhh, just thought - will it be Windows XP compatible? I ain't touching Vista...

Give in to the Vista dude,its fine these days,ive no major issues with it & i put some pretty demanding stuff through it!:)

MikePizzoff
22-Oct-2008, 05:23 PM
Can. Not. Wait.

MinionZombie
22-Oct-2008, 05:32 PM
Give in to the Vista dude,its fine these days,ive no major issues with it & i put some pretty demanding stuff through it!:)
Nope.

It demands more system resources than XP, and all my software I like to use for editing is totally non-Vista-compliant, so eff that right up the chuffing chuff. :elol: