PDA

View Full Version : Old Zombie movie im looking for can anyone memba?

Billythezombie
24-Oct-2008, 04:45 AM
Well there was this movie me and my sister remembered seeing when we were younger...i cant really remember about the movie but i remember the front cover of the video...it was a oold rotten zombie (brownm in colour i think) wearing a yellow suit, leaning on a cane on the side, with a hat. I know this may sound absolutely ridiculous but me and her both remember a movie cover with that picture!!!! Does anyone know what the hell im talking bout?:(

Cody
24-Oct-2008, 05:25 AM
well, I dont think to many people on here are from Australia, and ya know how every country has a different cover for a movie...gotta description of the movie?

Billythezombie
24-Oct-2008, 05:32 AM
no i dont sorry i dont even remember the movie! Lol only the front cover...maybe i could search it through the net or sumthing!

capncnut
24-Oct-2008, 05:35 AM
Haven't got a clue. But there's enough zombie nuts on this forum so I'm sure someone will know what movie you're talking about.

horrormad
25-Oct-2008, 09:48 AM
Covers of dvds are different all over the world.

MaximusIncredulous
25-Oct-2008, 07:25 PM
The hat description has me thinking Zombies of Sugar Hill. Maybe?

horrormad
25-Oct-2008, 07:28 PM
Maybe it Video dead not sure if that had a australian realese though.

lullubelle
25-Oct-2008, 07:32 PM
Sorry boob, cant remember a cover like that, but as others have said covers for movies are diffrent everywhere....

MagicMoonMonkey
27-Oct-2008, 01:56 PM
The cover for the Jim Carey movie from 1994...(which ties in with your age), called... MASK?

Green Face though, but a sharp yellow suit and hat tooboots!

Edit... Come to think of it, I vaguely remember a Crypt Keeper Video cover in that pose too. Maybe one of the Tales from the Crypt Presentations...

Griff
28-Oct-2008, 07:45 AM
Fellow Aussie here and I wouldn't have a clue.

Thorn
28-Oct-2008, 04:27 PM
I spent a good 40 minutes roughly looking for anything like it and came up dry I am sorry :( I consider searching the net for obscure things a challenge and really wanted to help. I will keep looking.

I did find...

http://peppermintkisskiss.com/images/sugarhillmp.jpg
Which made me laugh out loud for some reason.