PDA

View Full Version : diary of the dead-how do u get it?

Billythezombie
24-Oct-2008, 05:49 AM
Ive heard of the movie but never seen it!!!!1 Is it only out in America or sumthing and not out in Australia yet? I knew it was on at like a movie festival...but i havent seen in on dvd yet...help?:rockbrow:

capncnut
24-Oct-2008, 06:05 AM
You guys are Region 4 right? I've not been able to locate Diary on Region 4 yet but maybe you have a multi regional DVD player? If so then you can order a copy from any country and play it.

Just found something interesting here also http://www.undeadgames.com/ (http://www.undeadgames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=6&p=131623), it seems you're not the only one asking.

Billythezombie
24-Oct-2008, 06:11 AM
ok i have no idea what u mean by region 4 but meh lol...well hopefully i'll be able to get it and yeah i think i have a multi regional dvd player! and i looked at that page u sent me thx for that...well hmm who knows if aus has banned it...hmmm well do u reckon i could like download it or sumthing or some how see it?

capncnut
24-Oct-2008, 06:24 AM
ok i have no idea what u mean by region 4 but meh lol...
DVD's have regional codes (just like you said that you have a multi-regional DVD player) and some will only play on machines made in certain countries. Discs that say region 1 are USA, region 2 is Europe, Japan, etc, and region 4 is Australia.

i looked at that page u sent me thx for that...well hmm who knows if aus has banned it...
Unfortunately it does appear that Diary is yet to be released in Australia but I can't see a reason why it would be banned. Maybe someone here could shed some light on it, we have a few Australian members...

hmmm well do u reckon i could like download it or sumthing or some how see it?
You could but download talk is forbidden here so you're on your own with that one, Billy. :D

Billythezombie
24-Oct-2008, 06:35 AM
woops sorry about that dowload thing...lol :P i will never mention anything like that again! lol.
well hmmm maybe some one from aus can shed lighy upon this puzzling problem...but you all are such help thankiesss.:)

horrormad
24-Oct-2008, 11:55 AM
Diary of the dead isnt out in Austrailia yet.

You could always import it from the Uk or US.

Cody
24-Oct-2008, 05:27 PM
Don't feel bad I havent seen it either

darth los
24-Oct-2008, 05:39 PM
Don't feel bad I havent seen it either

You have an excuse though. Didn't they let you watch movies in there dude?

:cool:

Mike70
24-Oct-2008, 05:40 PM
woops sorry about that dowload thing...lol :P i will never mention anything like that again! lol.
well hmmm maybe some one from aus can shed lighy upon this puzzling problem...but you all are such help thankiesss.:)

i've sent you a PM that will direct you to where you can get diary.