View Full Version : For a Great Cause!

Adrenochrome
07-May-2006, 02:11 PM
The all nude police officer calendar for 2007 comes in an all-male and an all-female version for only $8.95, (plus $3.45 for shipping & handling). $5.00 from each sale goes to the National Police Officer Memorial Fund.

All pictures show full frontal nudity, for both female and males. Just click on the menu to select which one you want to preview. They are available for sale onthe site -- the calendars, not the officers.

Click on the site below to view all 12 (24 ) totally nude police officers. Be careful, watch your back on this one.

http://www.richstevens.com/NAKED.swf

EvilNed
07-May-2006, 02:46 PM
Male nudity?

Hot damn, sign me up!

Adrenochrome
07-May-2006, 02:47 PM
Male nudity?

Hot damn, sign me up!
NOTE: it also says "...and an all-female version":D :D

EvilNed
07-May-2006, 02:52 PM
Why take boobs when you can get abs?

Adrenochrome
07-May-2006, 02:54 PM
Why take boobs when you can get abs?
abs bad, boobs good.:D

Zombie-A-GoGo
07-May-2006, 04:41 PM
I am going to second abs. Yay for abs!

kortick
07-May-2006, 10:37 PM
i really dont like police
so i dont want any pics of them naked or otherwise

i tend to not like people who point guns at me
and give me tickets that cost me money

i am funny like that...

Adrenochrome
07-May-2006, 10:38 PM

i am funny like that...
Bah! You guys are no fun.....it's just a funny little joke page - NOBODY hates the fuzz as much as I do!!:D :D :D Oh well....

peace

AcesandEights
07-May-2006, 10:53 PM

i am funny like that...

Yeah, I don't particularly like cops, as people, but, truth be told, if you're having guns pointed at you, there's a high percentage chance that you're one of the reasons I'm glad we have police officers:lol:

Zombie-A-GoGo
08-May-2006, 12:11 AM
...if you're having guns pointed at you, there's a high percentage chance that you're one of the reasons I'm glad we have police officers:lol:

Hahaha...no kidding. My brother's a cop. First he was a state trooper, now he's a homocide detective. I don't particularly like being pulled over for speeding or what have you, but I respect my brother--it's a really tough job. All that being said...I hope he's not in this calendar... :eek: :dead:

kortick
08-May-2006, 01:21 AM
OK Tom very funny

true but funny

DjfunkmasterG
08-May-2006, 11:37 AM
Amazing...

People talk about the link, but won't admit to clicking it? BAH!

I clicked, got my PRON FREAK alert. :D COuldn't be more true. THose of you trying to brush it off so lightly know you clicked the link, and you will feel better once you admit you did it.

Come on...

Admit

You know you clicked that link.

If you admit you clicked the link, god will forgive you :D

That is a heavy burden to be carrying around don't ya think. There is no reason to feel guilty. Just admit to doing it! :evil:

Zombie-A-GoGo
08-May-2006, 01:48 PM
I actually didn't click the link. Sorry.

AcesandEights
08-May-2006, 10:45 PM
Oh, who was denying they clicked the link?

I totally clicked that puppy. I was hoping to see topless girls in dark blue shorty-shorts with hanbdcuffs, which is always a good thing to see in my, less than speculative, opinion.

DjfunkmasterG
08-May-2006, 10:48 PM
Oh, who was denying they clicked the link?

I totally clicked that puppy. I was hoping to see topless girls in dark blue shorty-shorts with hanbdcuffs, which is always a good thing to see in my, less than speculative, opinion.

DAMN SKIPPY! :D

Topless women, let me rephrase that, Good Looking Topless women are getting more rare by the minute. Adreno should get a warning for tricking us. :D j/k

Zombie-A-GoGo
09-May-2006, 12:11 AM
I honestly have not clicked the link. What if my brother's was hard up for some cash and posed for the nekkid cop calendar...I'm not ready for that kind of trauma. ;)

Adrenochrome
09-May-2006, 12:19 AM
I honestly have not clicked the link. What if my brother's was hard up for some cash and posed for the nekkid cop calendar...I'm not ready for that kind of trauma. ;)
What if he was holding a sign over his "wing-wang" that said " I Did this for Zombie-A-GoGo!!???:D ...would you then click the link?;)

Zombie-A-GoGo
09-May-2006, 12:20 AM
No...I would insist he was fully clothed. In fact, he should also be wearing big furry boots and a mask as well. I love my brother...but no...no nekkid brother pics for me, thanks. :dead: