PDA

View Full Version : 2 arrested in plot against obama...

Mike70
27-Oct-2008, 11:24 PM
i doubt these two jackasses would've been able to pull this off but something makes me think that we haven't heard the last of news like this. the white power morons (and yes, you can throw a blanket generalization over everyone of them, they are all scumbags and idiots) are going to come unglued if he wins the election. hell, to folks with their mental capacity it'll probably be akin to an apocalypse.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/washingtondc/la-na-plot28-2008oct28,0,2491720.story

strayrider
27-Oct-2008, 11:41 PM
What a couple of idiots. Why even plan for something they didn't think they could pull off?

Besides, didn't they know that the KKK supports Obama?

:D

-stray-

axlish
28-Oct-2008, 12:02 AM
At least these wackos were brought to the surface. We are so lucky, as a species, that the criminally minded are 99% extremely weak minded as well, apt to getting caught.

AcesandEights
28-Oct-2008, 12:10 AM
Crazy, man! I agree that this is probably just the first time such a plot comes to light.

Cody
28-Oct-2008, 12:29 AM
think america is ready for a semi black president?

MoonSylver
28-Oct-2008, 01:15 AM
but something makes me think that we haven't heard the last of news like this.

This is one of my biggest fears right now. Regardless of how you feel about the guy I think all of those who are rational among us can agree that if he gets elected that the assassination of the president, or even the attempt thereof, even under normal conditions, would not be good for the country. Now throw in racial issues, what it would do to race relations, & the resultant fallout thereof...not good at all.

I only hope if he does get elected that the secret service is in it to win it, big time.

clanglee
28-Oct-2008, 01:28 AM
Once again. . you guys have missed the true point of this story. The real story here is. . why is this white supremisist skinhead wearing makeup?

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2008-10/43077739.jpg

When did this become acceptable among the white power folks? Aren't we dealing with a notoriously butch group here? Say what you want about the white power groups, but they have (until now obviously) always been a very machoistic sort of group. Are they that hard up for new members that they are now hiring metrosexuals and people of questionable gender alliances?!? I ask you. . .is this not the important issue here?!?!?

;)

Mike70
28-Oct-2008, 02:00 AM
Once again. . you guys have missed the true point of this story. The real story here is. . why is this white supremisist skinhead wearing makeup?

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2008-10/43077739.jpg

When did this become acceptable among the white power folks? Aren't we dealing with a notoriously butch group here? Say what you want about the white power groups, but they have (until now obviously) always been a very machoistic sort of group. Are they that hard up for new members that they are now hiring metrosexuals and people of questionable gender alliances?!? I ask you. . .is this not the important issue here?!?!?

;)

that, ahem, dude does kinda look like a lady.:D

he sort of looks like a drag queen out of costume.

SRP76
28-Oct-2008, 02:03 AM
So they're calling grab-assy sh*t-talk "a plot" now? According to "sources" in this article, the "alleged" specifics are as follows:

Two guys have a shotgun from Daddy's garage.
Two guys said "let's kill us sum darkies" (or some other King of the Hill type Tennessee hick-talk)
Two guys said "yeah, let's make it 88 of 'em...and we'll get Obama, too!"

....wow. Goldfinger's got nothing on them.

Mike70
28-Oct-2008, 02:11 AM
....wow. Goldfinger's got nothing on them.

:lol:

yeah, as evil geniuses go, these two would be hard pressed to give gargamel a run for his money.

SRP76
28-Oct-2008, 02:20 AM
Pfft, Gargamel would have already killed Obama and framed Big Mouth for it by now. Barack ain't no Papa Smurf, you know.

Arcades057
28-Oct-2008, 03:01 AM
I have a gun just like that one...

Lesson here, folks: Don't be a tard and shoot your mouth off to impress people; you never know who's a Fed.

I wonder how many idjits went around talking about killing Bush and actually got arrested for it... Interesting question, as I heard people on the radio and television saying it, yet never heard of any of them being arrested.

Bub666
28-Oct-2008, 03:15 AM
i doubt these two jackasses would've been able to pull this off but something makes me think that we haven't heard the last of news like this. the white power morons (and yes, you can throw a blanket generalization over everyone of them, they are all scumbags and idiots) are going to come unglued if he wins the election.

These two are freaking idiots.

Minerva_Zombi
28-Oct-2008, 04:48 AM
think america is ready for a semi black president?

Obviously yes. Hes up 10 points in most national polls and turning traditional Red States like Virginia and North Carolina, Democratic.

EvilNed
28-Oct-2008, 11:15 AM
Obviously yes. Hes up 10 points in most national polls and turning traditional Red States like Virginia and North Carolina, Democratic.

I say obviously NO.There's a hell load or racist retards out there.

bassman
28-Oct-2008, 11:42 AM
I live in the south, so everywhere I turn I hear morons just like these fellas talking about how bad the world would be if a "n****r" were to be elected President.

As said before....this won't be the last time we hear this sort of news. Just hopefully the next group won't be wearing makeup...

MikePizzoff
28-Oct-2008, 03:41 PM
You're right, the scary thing is this more than likely will NOT be the last we hear of this sort of thing.

Bassman, it's not just the south that has it. I've heard people around here saying the same thing (surprisingly we do have racist hicks up here, even though we're extremely racially diverse in this area).

I even have a friend who won't vote for Obama, not because he's black, but because "Obama sounds like Osama. Osama Bin Laden, Mike! And his middle name is Hussein!!!" So I guess that means that people with similar [sounding] names are automatically like those whom have become infamous with the same [sounding] name. I guess that would make me a serial killer, huh?

Sorry for going off-topic.

EvilNed
28-Oct-2008, 03:54 PM
I weep for humanity.

darth los
28-Oct-2008, 04:16 PM
I live in the south, so everywhere I turn I hear morons just like these fellas talking about how bad the world would be if a "n****r" were to be elected President.

As said before....this won't be the last time we hear this sort of news. Just hopefully the next group won't be wearing makeup...

It seems that some would rather our country be worse off as long as the president is a white male than have our nation return to prosperity under a black man or a woman.

Madness.

:cool:

DawnGirl27
28-Oct-2008, 04:16 PM
There was a special this weekend on ESPN called Black Magic, about how African American basketballers got their start in first black colleges, then interracial ones, then going pro, or semi-pro. There was a lot of background on segregation and protests, the violence and double-standards. Every time I see things like that I get angry - the color of one's skin should make no difference whatsoever, and yet it does to so many people. For people to get shunned like the majority of those basketball players did even though they out scored/played their white counterparts disgusts me. I will just never understand the rationale behind bigotry. To me it's senseless. :rant:
Then these Obama plots come up... :evil:

darth los
28-Oct-2008, 04:23 PM
I truly feel sorry for racists and at the same time it's their right to be that way. But when the ignorance and hatred lead to violence that's when we all have a problem. It's a poison that infects us all.

Question: If there's an abused child and neighbors don't do anything about it are they responsible or contributing to the abuse in any way?

So, if there is an assasination plot against our president and someone catches wind of it and does nothing are they partly to blame as well, if only morally?

DawnGirl27
28-Oct-2008, 05:15 PM
If you have a conscience, I don't see how you couldn't say something. I know, though, that there are people out there that 'don't want to get involved,' or 'somebody else will do something about it.'
Morally, I think it would be a person's duty to report something so potentially dangerous.

Exatreides
28-Oct-2008, 05:39 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Wroj0FLvzs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Wroj0FLvzs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

darth los
28-Oct-2008, 05:47 PM
If you have a conscience, I don't see how you couldn't say something. I know, though, that there are people out there that 'don't want to get involved,' or 'somebody else will do something about it.'
Morally, I think it would be a person's duty to report something so potentially dangerous.

I think the equation changes when it's people that you've been around your entire life.

Mike70
28-Oct-2008, 06:05 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Wroj0FLvzs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Wroj0FLvzs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

pass me a tissue ned, i am weeping right along with you now.:(

never in all my life...i'm not even going to bother with a long tirade but they look like some hardcore meth users. those are some scary ass hillbillies.

bassman
28-Oct-2008, 06:14 PM

Welcome to my world. :|

Wait a minute...I think that dude is my neighbor!:p

Exatreides
28-Oct-2008, 06:16 PM
"Real America" As Sarah palin would put it...

darth los
28-Oct-2008, 06:18 PM

I don't know what amercica she's living in but that "thing" on the right looks eerily similar to Jimmy Durante.

Mike70
28-Oct-2008, 06:59 PM

joe plumber and joe six-pack america or in these case of these "people" in the vid, joe and josephine meth pipe.

dmbfanintn
28-Oct-2008, 07:58 PM
Welcome to my world. :|

Wait a minute...I think that dude is my neighbor!:p

That could have SOOO been filmed right here in Manchester.

I know Obama wont win TN, but i am still voting for him and am glad to know that the entire nation isnt as backward as some of us here in the south.

darth los
28-Oct-2008, 08:31 PM
Some just can't let go of this county's past. In fact, they seem to derive a sick pleasure from it.