PDA

View Full Version : this would be embarrassing

Mike70
28-Oct-2008, 02:20 AM
a man on a french train got his arm stuck in the toilet trying to retrieve his cell phone.

this line cracked me the fook up:

The man was carried away by emergency services, with the toilet still attached to his arm.

there is an image for you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7693386.stm

SRP76
28-Oct-2008, 02:23 AM
How the hell do you drop the phone down the toilet? If you're holding the phone at your ear, you would have to be trying to wipe your ass with your tongue to get the phone anywhere near the hole.

Bub666
28-Oct-2008, 02:25 AM
a man on a french train got his arm stuck in the toilet trying to retrieve his cell phone.

:lol::lol::lol:
That guy is a moron,just get another cell phone.

ProfessorChaos
28-Oct-2008, 03:45 AM
seriously...i sure as hell wouldn't use a phone that i'd dropped into a public toilet. i don't think i'd even try to get it out.:barf:

AcesandEights
28-Oct-2008, 04:03 AM
How the hell do you drop the phone down the toilet? If you're holding the phone at your ear, you would have to be trying to wipe your ass with your tongue to get the phone anywhere near the hole.

Talking on the phone in a cramped space and bending over to flush the toilet, I'd imagine. The train bumps on the rails, as trains are wont to do, and the cell slips from that precarious one-handed (maybe no-handed depending on what else the guy was doing) position he was using to prop it against his ear and...*bloop*! Oh, ****, you just dropped your cell phone in the sh1tter :p

The big question to me is, as Professor Chaos alluded, how desperate do you have to be to fish your hand in a public toilet after your cell?

MoonSylver
28-Oct-2008, 04:46 AM
I'm sorry, but unless I'm stuck in there & I'm calling "help I'm stuck in the $hitter!" there isn't anything that's that important for me to talk about that I can't wait 'till I get out. I ain't in there for polite conversation...I'm in there to do some bidness.;)

bassman
28-Oct-2008, 12:44 PM
I don't think I would try to save my phone out of a public toilet. So are we sure it was a phone that this guy was going after?:rockbrow:....

1XrvpEIiC1w&hl=en&fs=1

AcesandEights
28-Oct-2008, 01:44 PM
I don't think I would try to save my phone out of a public toilet. So are we sure it was a phone that this guy was going after?:rockbrow:....

1XrvpEIiC1w&hl=en&fs=1

I don't have the plugins at the office to view that...and I'm kinda glad, based on the possible subject matter ;)

EvilNed
28-Oct-2008, 02:17 PM

Kinda easy to sit on the web and berate other people for their mistakes, isn't it? :P

Anyway, funny story! He must have had some important info on that phone to go that far.