:evil:

-stray-

EvilNed
29-Oct-2008, 03:00 PM
Man is that for real!?

bassman
29-Oct-2008, 03:03 PM
:lol:

That's got to be some sort of copyright infringement...

capncnut
29-Oct-2008, 03:03 PM
Actually, that was pretty damned good, Stray. I'd love to get my hands on the movie, should definitely be worth a giggle.

strayrider
30-Oct-2008, 01:15 AM
Here someone does a shot by shot comparison of the two films.

lMEN5PxrJ-A

rAXit1jyB9I

b5rpaF_kXJI

0MBF6UkvNuk

-oIyPVcZu7Y

Seytan is available here: http://www.raredvdworldwide.com/index.htm in the "Turkish Remake" section.

I don't know if I'd buy this flick or not. The clips are enough for me.

-stray-

Bub666
30-Oct-2008, 01:26 AM

That's got to be some sort of copyright infringement...

Can you say rip off.

Cody
30-Oct-2008, 01:42 AM
Can you say rip off.

what did they just cop the american version?

Trencher
31-Oct-2008, 01:57 AM
The Turks have been ripping off American movies for years.

MaximusIncredulous
31-Oct-2008, 10:56 AM
There's also the Turkish Star Wars, Dunyayi Kurtaran Adam. Loaded with footage from Star Wars. Horrible film.

horrormad
31-Oct-2008, 11:54 AM
There's also the Turkish Star Wars, Dunyayi Kurtaran Adam. Loaded with footage from Star Wars. Horrible film.

I got to see it just for fun :lol:

Trencher
31-Oct-2008, 05:25 PM
I tried but could not even look through the introduction by the authour, it was very long.

MaximusIncredulous
31-Oct-2008, 06:55 PM

Horrible fun it is. Here's the whole flick:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7069307816427160377

as Trencher pointed out, the intro is kinda long but its ridiculous logic and Star Wars footage, sometimes shown backwards and upside down, makes it worth sitting through.

strayrider
01-Nov-2008, 03:36 AM
What scares me is that these are both someone's favorite movies ... someone, out there somewhere. They've seen "Dunyayi Kurtaran Adam" 125 times and they know the dialog by heart.

:D

-stray-

EvilNed
01-Nov-2008, 11:09 AM
Ok watched the first 8 minutes of this turkish star wars. It's awful, and really, really confusing. Are the good guys the Tie Fighters or the X-wings? Why was there a short, short sample of the Indiana Jones theme music in there? Why did this movie get made? What were they thinking?

The questions go on.

MaximusIncredulous
01-Nov-2008, 06:01 PM
What scares me is that these are both someone's favorite movies ... someone, out there somewhere. They've seen "Dunyayi Kurtaran Adam" 125 times and they know the dialog by heart.

:D

-stray-

Don't forget the Turkish Star Trek, E.T., Wizard of OZ, Evil Dead. A person can go insane from watching all that.

Why was there a short, short sample of the Indiana Jones theme music in there?

It's more than just short, it practically fills the whole movie along with ripped off music from Flash Gordon, Moonraker, Planet of the Apes, Battlestar Galactica, and The Black Hole.