PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Playlist?

zombie04
31-Oct-2008, 12:36 AM
So, assuming not everybody is going out to get completely trashed tomorrow night, what movies are planning to, or would, watch?

Normally I'll do Halloween, Halloween 4, a random Dead pic, and a random horror title by lot. But his year I'm thinking of starting things off (after going out for a few rounds) with American Psycho, Day of the Dead, and closing it out with a Hitchcock...probably the Birds.

Bub666
31-Oct-2008, 02:20 AM
I'll probably watch the first Halloween movie,then I'll watch Day of the Dead.:D

ProfessorChaos
31-Oct-2008, 03:31 AM
Tonight, 10/30, I'm watching:
Halloween (2007) and Night of the Living Dead (1990).

Tomorrow night, 10/31, I'm watching:
Halloween (1978) and Night of the Living Dead (1968)

I'm making it a two-night holiday.:D

horrormad
31-Oct-2008, 11:51 AM
Tonight I will be watching:

Dawn of the dead (ultimate edition)
Beetlejuice

bassman
31-Oct-2008, 11:55 AM
Beetlejuice! Excellent idea, horrormad.

I've got trick or treating with the kids, then a costume party, and then hopefully watching one film when we get home. If it's only one film I have to make it a good one, so i'm still thinking on it.

capncnut
31-Oct-2008, 01:23 PM
Does anyone know if there's any decent horror films on UK TV tonight? I know Halloween II is on BBC1 and that Zone Horror have a really s**ty movie marathon of cheap unknown flicks.

The missus wants to watch 2001: A Space Odyssey tonight (she recently read something about it and is now dying to watch the film) so I dunno. If there's no decent horror films on later then I'll probably end up watching the Most Haunted live Halloween special or something.

Mike70
31-Oct-2008, 01:49 PM
i've been watching rosemary's baby every halloween night for eons. this year i am also going to watch son of frankenstein and an episdoe of boris karloff's tv show "thriller" called "the incredible dr. markesan."