View Full Version : Need new Approach!!

Dead_fred
06-Nov-2008, 04:09 AM
I think its about time they move away from the isolated zombie invasion, and survival of one small group...
A much better movie would be one more like DAWN, except the movie covers a GLOBAL epidemic of zombies and is more focussed on how the governments deal with the crisis....

Bub666
06-Nov-2008, 04:13 AM
That would be a great idea to show how the government would deal with the zombie crisis.

Welcome to HPOTD Dead_fred.

Dead_fred
06-Nov-2008, 04:18 AM
Thanks good to be here...

I mean you know, each government of the world would handle it in a different way, the movie could also drop in on how civilians handle it, mix it up a bit with one panicky government and of course the poorer governments...
with a sort of undisclosed ending... leaving it open somehow.

I really like the Dawn remake because running zombies added that extra bit of adrenaline, a slow lumbering zombie is intimidating to an extent but when they just turn and run at you.. now thats when u CR*** yourself...

sandrock74
06-Nov-2008, 07:58 PM
Running zombies...

oy!

:annoyed:

bassman
06-Nov-2008, 08:04 PM
Running zombies...

oy!

:annoyed:

:lol:

Watching a film with running zombies is like having an energy drink. You get a small boost of energy that quickly fades away and then all you're left with is an upset stomach and the sh*ts.:|

dracenstein
06-Nov-2008, 09:35 PM
Zombies besieging the White House...and a black president!

Sounds good.

Dead_fred
06-Nov-2008, 10:32 PM
Running Zombies was refreshing for one film, of course, the zombies didnt run all the time, and those more decayed or limbless were imcapable of speed... the more they decayed the slower they get? Either way, I still like the slow lumbering zombies best, especially when in numbers, when they start to surround... I just havnt seen any good movies of since Original NIGHT, It also kind of ruins it when they bring the military into things...