PDA

View Full Version : AIDS is a thing of the past

acealive1
13-Nov-2008, 12:05 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081112/ap_on_he_me/eu_med_aids_treatment;_ylt=Ap9fo7c4lgljYNYR.na1xYb LLJ94

Danny
13-Nov-2008, 12:13 AM
good for humanity, but pharmaceutical companies will be ****tin' themselves.

like chris rock said, "there aint no money in the cure!"

acealive1
13-Nov-2008, 12:25 AM
good for humanity, but pharmaceutical companies will be ****tin' themselves.

like chris rock said, "there aint no money in the cure!"

LOL :lol::lol:

blind2d
13-Nov-2008, 01:06 AM
Hmm... interesting. Bone marrow, eh? And silly me thinking it was only good for slurping out of my enemies shattered corpses!

Cody
13-Nov-2008, 02:24 AM
This has got to be a fluke, AIDS is way to complicated to be solved by a boner marrow transplant

Bub666
13-Nov-2008, 02:50 AM
This has got to be a fluke, AIDS is way to complicated to be solved by a boner marrow transplant

Yeah I doubt they are even any where close to a cure for AIDS.

Trencher
13-Nov-2008, 07:23 AM
There is lots of money in a cure especally if there is some kind of bone marrow transplant necessary.

MinionZombie
13-Nov-2008, 10:24 AM
Well if they have found a cure, next up - cure everybody with AIDs - then, make sure no twat f*cks a monkey and screws it all up! :eek:

EvilNed
13-Nov-2008, 11:39 AM
I'm going to hold my breath for a few weeks so they can keep testing it on others.

DjfunkmasterG
13-Nov-2008, 12:08 PM
I myself remain a bit skeptical, but hey if it did work lets hope they utilize it and cure the millions of infected human beings throughout the world.

AcesandEights
13-Nov-2008, 01:39 PM
AIDS is so...1994 :)

Anyway, I'm hopeful this will lead to a cure, but think the research, at best, will probably lead to key indicators of which a cure might be based. And even that would be a miracle.

Tricky
13-Nov-2008, 05:54 PM
Lets hope so seen as in the news tonight (UK) some guy has come forward & said he might have infected over 100 women with it over about 6 years after scores of one night stands in leicester! :stunned:

I thought aids affected every cell in the body anyway,cant see bone marrow curing it!i always thought the cure would be found in saliva seen as its the only bodily fluid that doesnt appear to transfer it..

Trencher
14-Nov-2008, 04:33 AM
Lets hope so seen as in the news tonight (UK) some guy has come forward & said he might have infected over 100 women with it over about 6 years after scores of one night stands in leicester! :stunned:

Got link?

SymphonicX
14-Nov-2008, 11:55 AM
This is NOT a cure. They transplanted between an AIDS infected man and one of the few 2% of people who are immune to the HIV infection...they have made a breakthrough but bone marrow transplants are exceptionally dangerous and hard to do - so no, AIDS is not a thing of the past unfortunately...but headway is being made...

Only a few more years til I can go around bumming loads of girls....! hahaha sorry.

Neil
14-Nov-2008, 12:37 PM

I thought aids affected every cell in the body anyway,cant see bone marrow curing it!i always thought the cure would be found in saliva seen as its the only bodily fluid that doesnt appear to transfer it..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1085446/HIV-illegal-immigrant-infected-400-women.html

FFS! People like this need to be shot!

They are quite literally risking giving people a death sentence, and making their life a misery! And it doesn't just stop with the women. 3yrs on they get married only to find their children are strangely unwell!

What goes through the minds of people like this!

Trencher
14-Nov-2008, 04:24 PM
Sounds like he did it on purpose.

slickwilly13
14-Nov-2008, 06:02 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1085446/HIV-illegal-immigrant-infected-400-women.html

FFS! People like this need to be shot!

They are quite literally risking giving people a death sentence, and making their life a misery! And it doesn't just stop with the women. 3yrs on they get married only to find their children are strangely unwell!

What goes through the minds of people like this!

A guy did this over here back in the early mid 1990's. He purposely infected a few women. He was charged with murder.

Neil
14-Nov-2008, 06:29 PM
A guy did this over here back in the early mid 1990's. He purposely infected a few women. He was charged with murder.

And is no doubt now living in jail being given loads of expensive drugs, which his victims can't get...

MinionZombie
14-Nov-2008, 06:54 PM
And likewise, people should be bagging their winkies when picking up random ass in clubs for crying out loud, flying with your cock and balls hanging out in the breeze for any and all STD's to grab on is ludicrous in itself.

And how on earth can this freak manage to bed that many people?!

Contraception is a must in this day and age, I cannot fathom people who have unprotected f*ckery with total strangers. I can understand it with a single partner in a committed, trusting and honest relationship ... otherwise, it's just stupid! Unless you're after a kid of course, that doesn't work out so well with a bag on your bell.

Publius
14-Nov-2008, 07:23 PM
And likewise, people should be bagging their winkies when picking up random ass in clubs for crying out loud

Or better yet, don't engage in such behavior at all! :)

Unless you're after a kid of course, that doesn't work out so well with a bag on your bell.

That came out SO wrong!

MinionZombie
14-Nov-2008, 07:46 PM
Or better yet, don't engage in such behavior at all! :)

That came out SO wrong!
*ahem*

Only just realised how wrong that came out after you pointed it out there good Sir, what I mean of course was - if you're looking to conceive a child with your adult partner, wearing a bag on your bell probably isn't the best way to go about it, lulzorz ... :eek:

Aye - or don't engage in such behaviour, instead, have a wank! Or indeed - a posh wank, or if the credit crunch hasn't affected you, a rich man's wank. :lol:

Publius
14-Nov-2008, 09:19 PM
Only just realised how wrong that came out after you pointed it out there good Sir, what I mean of course was - if you're looking to conceive a child with your adult partner, wearing a bag on your bell probably isn't the best way to go about it, lulzorz ... :eek:

Hehe.. I knew what you meant. I think there may be a slight British v. American English issue of nuance there.

MinionZombie
15-Nov-2008, 10:41 AM
Hehe.. I knew what you meant. I think there may be a slight British v. American English issue of nuance there.
Nope, it could just simply be read wrong...very wrong. :lol: