PDA

View Full Version : WTF?!? Green Nazis?!?!?

tju1973
08-May-2006, 05:39 PM
I am doing some research on the whole Hitler/Nazi mass hysteria phenomenom, and I ran across this:

http://www.nazi.org/

wierd...who would've thunk that Nazis like trees...

:rockbrow:

erisi236
08-May-2006, 05:44 PM
what the Christ? :rockbrow:

tju1973
08-May-2006, 05:55 PM
what the Christ? :rockbrow:

http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/7366/hitler6xr.th.gif (http://img277.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hitler6xr.gif)

I hate Nazis....

:mad:

EvilNed
08-May-2006, 07:24 PM
When I read the topic, I thought this was about Zombie Lake...

HLS
08-May-2006, 08:03 PM
I am doing some research on the whole Hitler/Nazi mass hysteria phenomenom, and I ran across this:

http://www.nazi.org/

wierd...who would've thunk that Nazis like trees...

That is a wierd site. But are you suggesting that the Holocaust never happened? I have relatives that suffered from that most of my family is from germany and is still there.

Adrenochrome
08-May-2006, 08:14 PM
deleted by axlish. Refrain from these types of personal directed at HLS from now on.

tju1973
08-May-2006, 09:07 PM
That is a wierd site. But are you suggesting that the Holocaust never happened? I have relatives that suffered from that most of my family is from germany and is still there.

I never mentioned the Holocaust-- and I am not here to debate whether or not it happened.

I just found the site interesting-- wierd-- but interesting.

Green Nazis? I guess blood does make the grass grow.

I do support the notion of non racially based nationalism-- if there is such a thing, but as that is politically charged, I will save that for the Bund meeting at the Beer Hall...

(ps, that last part was sarcasm...)

BTW-- I had relatives on both sides of WWII--- I think that everybody suffered during that war...

as in all wars----

Tri0xin
08-May-2006, 11:22 PM
Now, wait a tick....you used to brag to me how your relatives were all about hate and that was the reason you had a problem with interracial dating - which is why we have a problem (I have a relationship with a "black" woman) getting along .....who are you? Your actions are why I have a restraining order against you.

Go Adreno!

HLS
08-May-2006, 11:36 PM
Adrenochrome. You do not have a restraining order against me. I have not seen you in a year and a half. I do not have a clue on where you live either and nor do I care. Why are you flaming me here? The storys you make up is unbelievable. My relatives are not all about "hate" has nothing to do with interacial dating. And what does the holocaust have anything to do with it?

Dude in order to get a restraining order the police have to be involved and that never happened. I booted your ass out of my home over a year ago and have not seen you sence. You are crazy. I was doing a happy dance when you left. You need to get serious therapy. Also these harrassing instant messages via yahoo has to end and these emails to myspace.com profile telling me to put a gun to my head need to stop as well. You stalk me everywhere I go when I try to avoid you like the plague. I have been nothing but nice to you since this new room opened. I even have you on ignore. I only saw youur post because someone else quoted you.

Also I am German. My mother is from east Germany and she still lives there. she is currently in Düsseldorf at the moment. My brother and sister also was born and raised there. The Holocaust has nothing to do with blacks and interracial relationships.

I was raised Presbyterian but my mothers side of the family is Jewish. My grandparents and such were in Germany during that time in history. Also what does my dating preferences have to do with the Holocaust? Yes, I do not date blacks but it has nothing to do with racism, it has to do with what I am attracted to. that is all. If I met a black person I was attracted too I would probably date them.

I never mentioned the Holocaust-- and I am not here to debate whether or not it happened.

I just found the site interesting-- wierd-- but interesting.

Green Nazis? I guess blood does make the grass grow.

I do support the notion of non racially based nationalism-- if there is such a thing, but as that is politically charged, I will save that for the Bund meeting at the Beer Hall...

(ps, that last part was sarcasm...)

BTW-- I had relatives on both sides of WWII--- I think that everybody suffered during that war...

as in all wars----

Sorry friend, it is the way you worded your post. When you described it as a phenomenom it made it sound as if you thought it never existed. I was not trying to make you sound bad or anything.

Adrenochrome
08-May-2006, 11:43 PM
Adrenochrome. You do not have a restraining order against me.
EDIT: It's not worth the effort.

Zombie-A-GoGo
09-May-2006, 12:07 AM
When I read the topic, I thought this was about Zombie Lake...

Hehheh...I thought the same thing. :D