PDA

View Full Version : Toughest guy from the Dead Series

Doc
13-Nov-2008, 10:47 PM
I have to go with Ben he had no equipment or anything with him. He was just one guy traveling the road to survive. Steele is a close second though, sure he was crazy but, one tough hombre. The only thing he lacked was fire power.:D I know its cliche but, Peter also of course.

clanglee
13-Nov-2008, 11:06 PM
Rhodes man. "Choke on 'em!!!!!!!!"

3pidemiC
13-Nov-2008, 11:10 PM
Steele aint nothin' to **** with.

Seriously, never did he show any fear. Anger maybe, sadness (at the very end of his life), but no fear.

Andy
13-Nov-2008, 11:19 PM
ive always thought peter from dawn.

zombie04
13-Nov-2008, 11:19 PM
I voted for Ben from Night '90, but I suppose either one would work.

capncnut
14-Nov-2008, 12:09 AM
I'll go with Peter as well, he always seems up for a scrap. ;)

lullubelle
14-Nov-2008, 12:16 AM
Peter, he was not as macho as Rhodes or Steele, but made tough decision like shooting Wooley and had to shoot Roger when he came back and did not loose it, now thats tough....

MoonSylver
14-Nov-2008, 12:21 AM
I'm votin' Peter. For pure brute force it might be Steele, Pillsbury, etc, but to me, Peter is the total package. Skills, brains & cool under fire.

Bub666
14-Nov-2008, 01:05 AM
I voted for Peter.:D

AcesandEights
14-Nov-2008, 01:42 AM
Rhodes man. "Choke on 'em!!!!!!!!"

Come on, Clang...seriously? Rhodes was a p*ssy :)

sandrock74
14-Nov-2008, 01:56 AM
Peter all the way! Not only could he shoot zombies with uncanny accuracy, he even picked one up, over his head, and THREW it over a railing, down to the first floor!!!
He didn't see the need to waste the ammo I guess?

Doc
14-Nov-2008, 02:19 AM
If anybody wants to know you can vote for more than once if you want to.;)

clanglee
14-Nov-2008, 03:33 AM
Come on, Clang...seriously? Rhodes was a p*ssy :)

That guy got shot like 3 or four times and then ripped apart by a band of flesh eating gouls, and had the energy left to throw the zombies snide remarks while watching his instestines being devoured. Not my definition of a pussy. ;)

Now he was an asshole, and a coward. But he was TOUGH!!!

blind2d
14-Nov-2008, 03:36 AM
Still... Peter's got the best fighting moves out of all of the other guys put together.

Trencher
14-Nov-2008, 04:38 AM
I voted Peter, Ben was braver perhaps but he was an average man who rose to the challenge. Peter was a higly skilled swat member and also strong.
Steele was strong and all but I think he would tire out. As for Rodhes he fought hard when he had to and had great willpower but he was a coward, if not by nature then by choice.

Bunker65
14-Nov-2008, 05:07 AM
For sheer physical toughness I think Steele would take the crown. The problem with Steele was that he, along with the others, were kind of losing it mentally. But, as 3pidemiC mentioned, he never showed fear. Just my opinion of course :D.

Minerva_Zombi
14-Nov-2008, 05:16 AM
It was a toss up between Steele and Peter. I had to go with Steele because at the end of Dawn, Peter pussed out and almost took the cowards way out by killing himself. Steele fought to the very end never backing down but eventually had to pull the trigger because he knew he was done for anyways.

Mutineer
14-Nov-2008, 07:50 AM
Peter ? Over Rhoades ?

dracenstein
14-Nov-2008, 07:12 PM
Voted Peter.

Almost voted for Blades, but Peter took him down.

SymphonicX
14-Nov-2008, 07:14 PM
Steele - that dude didn't stand down for anyone....

DawnGirl27
14-Nov-2008, 09:47 PM
Peter. He was strong in a different way with the difficult decisions he made, and then followed through. A man of not too many words but much action.

clanglee
14-Nov-2008, 10:59 PM

he stood down for Rhodes. . .

Trencher
15-Nov-2008, 03:40 AM

As Clanglee said He stood down for Roades.

Philly_SWAT
15-Nov-2008, 10:53 AM
I voted for Ben from Night '90, but I suppose either one would work.

I did not vote at all, because I agree with zombie04, Ben from Night90 was a badass. Tony Todd had a kickass scene of hand to hand with a mini-horde and came out unscathed. I did not just vote for "Ben" because the Ben from Night 68 was not especially a bad ass in my opinion, and that is what most people would take the name Ben for, the 68 version.

EvilNed
15-Nov-2008, 11:38 AM
I gave John some love. I think he was pretty tough and level-headed at the same time.

Thorn
17-Nov-2008, 03:52 PM
I voted for Fran.

She like had to give birth... and stuff. I would pay to see Steele do that crap.

MoonSylver
17-Nov-2008, 10:37 PM
I voted for Fran.

She like had to give birth... and stuff. I would pay to see Steele do that crap.

:D

I notice Flyboy is conspicuously absent from this list....Miguel too...hmmm...;)

Doc
17-Nov-2008, 10:57 PM
:D

I notice Flyboy is conspicuously absent from this list....Miguel too...hmmm...;)

I thought people didn't like those 2.:|:shifty:

AcesandEights
18-Nov-2008, 12:00 AM

I like characters with human weakness, it makes them realistic.

clanglee
18-Nov-2008, 12:26 AM
I like characters with human weakness, it makes them realistic.

:lol:
realistic like the only guy in the cave with a girlfriend is also the guy most likely to BE a girlfriend?

blind2d
18-Nov-2008, 02:26 AM
yeah, that was odd. Hey, who's Steele again? The beardy guy? the one who eats his gun?

clanglee
18-Nov-2008, 02:52 AM
yeah, that was odd. Hey, who's Steele again? The beardy guy? the one who eats his gun?

Yup, that's the guy.

MoonSylver
18-Nov-2008, 06:23 AM

http://jessyanne.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/sarcasm.jpg

Because I was trying to point out that this is a tough guy thread, & y'know, they're not known for being manly, and...:(

bassman
18-Nov-2008, 11:11 AM
I would've voted for Big Daddy, but seeing as it's living characters I went with Ben...

Thorn
18-Nov-2008, 01:43 PM
Honestly though it is hard to answer.

If by tough you mean the guy you would least like to meet in a back alley for a brawl after a night of drinking, I am going to say Steele.

If you want to talk about gritty determination, "mean" factor, and endurance. I am going to say Rhodes. He let his hate carry him through being torn apart and still was spouting out his venom and bile at the undead as they feasted on him.

If you mean the baddest mama jamma who I would want by my side in a pinch then I am going to say Peter because the guy was the total package. Physically strong, capable with fire arms, could drive a vehicle, had a decent head for planning, and has been said... can COOK!

LOL on Flyboy by the way. His Whooopi-deee-dooo or whatever in the securing the mall series of shots stands out as my most hated moment in Dawn and the guy was an idiot. My six year old knows not to point a gun at friendlies and take shots at something else. So he is not only a wuss but he is dangerous.