PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Dunham XMAS special Clip W/ Peanut

DjfunkmasterG
14-Nov-2008, 02:51 PM
Discussing Angelina's Boobs... Enjoy. =)

2zfAvbyPZBI

Bub666
14-Nov-2008, 07:33 PM
My wife is getting this on dvd when it comes out.She loves Jeff Dunham .

MinionZombie
14-Nov-2008, 07:39 PM
Ah so this explains your avatar eh Deej?

Always wondered wtf it was, but was never bothered enough to ask.

He's the dude who does Achmed the Dead Terrorist correct? The dude is a class act. :D Funny as fook, mate.

DawnGirl27
14-Nov-2008, 09:16 PM
I've loved and followed Jeff since he came out in the mid-80's, when it was just him, Peanut, and Jose. He's only gotten better with time, and I got my husband into him earlier this year. Very funny guy.

DjfunkmasterG
14-Nov-2008, 10:49 PM
Ah so this explains your avatar eh Deej?

Always wondered wtf it was, but was never bothered enough to ask.

He's the dude who does Achmed the Dead Terrorist correct? The dude is a class act. :D Funny as fook, mate.

Yep same dude.

If you doa search on you Tube, yu can watch the whole XMAS special, someone uploaded the whole freaking thing.

Minerva_Zombi
17-Nov-2008, 06:06 PM
zzzzz... snooze. if a dude needs to put on a puppet show to be funny, hes obviously not funny..

bassman
17-Nov-2008, 09:04 PM
zzzzz... snooze. if a dude needs to put on a puppet show to be funny, hes obviously not funny..

:rolleyes:

Anyway....caught this on TV last night. A real good stand up show. The whole music/"guitar guy" thing had me in stitches.

DawnGirl27
18-Nov-2008, 02:58 AM
caught this on TV last night. A real good stand up show. The whole music/"guitar guy" thing had me in stitches.

"Poliosis!" :lol:

Bub666
18-Nov-2008, 03:26 AM
I watched this last night,and it was freaking awesome.

DjfunkmasterG
20-Nov-2008, 05:55 PM

Well we all can't enjoy grown men in tights running around body slamming each other off of matresses. Some of us prefer the simple things, like people with Puppets putting on Funny stand up shows.

Your loss, our gain.

:D