PDA

View Full Version : Disney's animated Tarzan film...

Neil
15-Nov-2008, 01:02 PM
Am I the only person who thinks this is a great film. It still puts a big lump in my throad after many viewings, mainly thanks to Phil Collins' excellent soundtrack!

blind2d
15-Nov-2008, 05:45 PM
Couldn't agree more. Definitely good music, but the sequel, of course, sucked mightily in comparison.

Neil
15-Nov-2008, 06:17 PM
Couldn't agree more. Definitely good music, but the sequel, of course, sucked mightily in comparison.

Sequel?

AcesandEights
15-Nov-2008, 07:08 PM
Am I the only person who thinks this is a great film. It still puts a big lump in my throad after many viewings, mainly thanks to Phil Collins' excellent soundtrack!

I can't even remember if I've seen it, or sat the whole way through it :)

Neil
15-Nov-2008, 10:18 PM
I can't even remember if I've seen it, or sat the whole way through it :)

*smack*... and come to think of it... *smack!*

bassman
15-Nov-2008, 11:02 PM
It's been a real long time since I've seen it, but I remember liking it. Actually, I remember being really impressed with alot of those pre-CGI cartoons from around that time.

zombie04
15-Nov-2008, 11:36 PM
I didn't care for that Tarzan movie. The Disney movies of the late 90s just didn't do anything for me from Tarzan to Hercules and Pocahontas. The last ones I really enjoyed were Aladdin and Lion King and in 2000 Emporer's New Groove. With those exceptions I think the Eisner period at Disney was poison for the older animated movies.

Of course since they've basically handed full control to Pixar now I can't say I'm sad.

lullubelle
16-Nov-2008, 12:50 AM
No your not I love it, but the sequel :rant: :rant: :rant: :D

DawnGirl27
16-Nov-2008, 01:18 AM
I liked it - the soundtrack was really good, paired with laughs and a few sniffles... :)