PDA

View Full Version : OooOBaaAMaaA .... (repeat)

strayrider
17-Nov-2008, 12:42 AM
Obama is very good. He is the right person. Everyone trusts him.

doFIkSgTP-U

I can't take any more of this! Make it stop! Please! Somebody, MAKE IT STOP!

:hyper::lol::hyper:

-stray-

May God help us. And help America ... :barf:

Mike70
17-Nov-2008, 12:52 AM
i am tired of this sort of crap as well and i am a left winger. it's all so very trite and ridiculous but unfortunately, you can't stop people from making this sort of junk up, no matter how overblown and idiotic it is.

obama has his own irish folk song too...

Danny
17-Nov-2008, 12:56 AM
.... how can you not dig that, its keeping the evil ginea-pig pirates at bay!

strayrider
17-Nov-2008, 01:33 AM
obama has his own irish folk song too...

O'Bama ... just don't call him "lad".

http://i34.tinypic.com/2u8wksk.jpg

:D

-stray-

No insult to you, Mike, but the Left just gets weirder and weirder with each passing election ... I really, really miss Bill Clinton ...

Mike70
17-Nov-2008, 01:52 AM
No insult to you, Mike, but the Left just gets weirder and weirder with each passing election ... I really, really miss Bill Clinton ...

none taken.

between the whackos on the far left and the nutjobs on the far right, i really wonder what the future is going to hold for the republic. it just seems that everything gets more polarized year after year. depressing.

strayrider
17-Nov-2008, 02:11 AM
none taken.

between the whackos on the far left and the nutjobs on the far right, i really wonder what the future is going to hold for the republic. it just seems that everything gets more polarized year after year. depressing.

Yep, this thing seems to be moving in the direction of epic confrontation.

It's a shame that we can't herd the extremists from both sides to their respective edges and shove them off into the abyss ... but, that would go against the grain of my Conservative nature ... freedom to be whatever it is that you are ...

However, this is media discussion ... I think that the lip-sync in the Obama video stinks ...

:D

-stray-

Hellsing is right ... it's a catchy little tune ... dear God ... it's stuck in my head!

OoooooooBaaaaaaMaaaaa! OooooooBaaaaaaMaaaaaa!

AcesandEights
17-Nov-2008, 04:20 AM
My favorite lines of that song were:

The whole world loves Obama
May God help us

;)

ProfessorChaos
17-Nov-2008, 05:32 AM
^^

that was my favorite part, too!:lol:

MinionZombie
17-Nov-2008, 09:42 AM
I think everybody needs to chill the f*ck out on Obama, because building him up as the Messiah of Everything Super-Awesome is only going to lead to disappointment, he could become the Land of the Dead for some Democrats ... but he could also become the Land of the Dead for other Democrats (i.e., some hated it, but some loved it too).

I was reading in Total Film a bit they had about celebrity backers of the two candidates (last month's issue prior to the election of course), and reading some of the stuff by the celebrities and how they were bleetering on about Obama just made me wanna slap them - I think celebs should be forced to shut the f*ck up about politics in such a way, it's alright for them, they've got plenty of money and a fancy life style with rich and famous friends and connections - they're far from the average person.

Although I think Spike Lee said something like "We can't use the excuse of "The Man" anymore, because we are The Man now", which is pretty funny ... but Spike Lee can get a bit arsey sometimes too, like when he was bitching out Clint Eastwood a while back.

Anyway, I think there needs to be an air of chill the f*ck out about Obama, and while I'd struggle to vote for either side if I was living in America (they're either too right or too left for me), I was glad that Obama got in as it's a bigger step in history than if it was 'just another old white guy' in a way ... perhaps it'll make America get to grips with the undercurrent of racism loitering around, kick that out by a good portion, perhaps it'll make America stand steadier on the international stage, which is important for the Western world, and perhaps it'll make the American people feel more confident as a nation - rather than being the nation who help to lead from the front, while giving money and aid to poor nations who'll gladly take it, but at the same time spit at them.

I think I've about exhausted my thoughts on this, except for the South Park episode regarding it - that was hilarious, especially Randy waking up hung over the next day to find he's jobless and TV-less. :lol:

AcesandEights
17-Nov-2008, 04:36 PM
I think everybody needs to chill the f*ck out on Obama, because building him up as the Messiah of Everything Super-Awesome is only going to lead to disappointment...

Are you questioning the capabilities of the Glorious Leader to set all that is wrong, a'right, comrade? :shifty:

MinionZombie
17-Nov-2008, 06:19 PM
Are you questioning the capabilities of the Glorious Leader to set all that is wrong, a'right, comrade? :shifty:
:lol::lol::lol:

Try this on for size, I don't think Bush has done everything wrong either. :shifty:

But I still have no faith whatsoever in the guy, nor do I really know much of his policies, it's more of a rule of thumb I go by with such folk, they won't be all bad, and nor will they be all awesome.

I think South Park summed it up brilliantly with the fearful McCain-ites coming out of their bomb shelter after the world didn't blow up saying "hmm, maybe he will do a decent job", and then Randy who was just bellowing "CHAAAAAAANGE!" as an excuse to be a total twat completely ditches his Messiah after his TV gets ripped off and he loses his job after he bitched-out his boss. :lol::lol::lol:

In the end though, all the best to Obama, the dude's sure got an assload of poop on his political plate at the moment, same goes for David Cameron here in the UK ... *fingers crossed for Dave & Co to be the new British government* ... cos he's gonna inheret a big-ass turd sandwich too.

ProfessorChaos
17-Nov-2008, 10:12 PM
randy marsh also awoke to realize that his pants were gone too.

Mike70
17-Nov-2008, 11:09 PM
stray, i'll see your vid and raise you this one:

4Xkw8ip43Vk

completely ridiculous.

strayrider
18-Nov-2008, 01:11 AM
stray, i'll see your vid and raise you this one:

4Xkw8ip43Vk

completely ridiculous.

:lol:

Faith and Begorrah!

I like the last part when he starts dancing around ... almost makes me wish I voted for him ... NOT!

At least this little tune got that OOOOOOBAAAAAMAAAAAA song out of my head ...

Thank you very much! :D

-stray-