PDA

View Full Version : Jogging revolutionized

Publius
17-Nov-2008, 07:35 PM
Do you enjoy jogging on a treadmill but wish there was SOME way to get some fresh air, move around, and enjoy the scenery outdoors at the same time? Well it's finally possible, thanks to this incredible breakthrough fitness equipment invention:

SpeedFit! (http://www.burbia.com/node/2113)

If there's one upside to the consumer credit crunch it's that people are unable to borrow as much money to spend on crap like this.

Tricky
17-Nov-2008, 08:53 PM
:lol: imagine what a tit end you'd look like using that thing!and whats it like for getting up hills?if your going to use that you may as well just go for a conventional jog!

MikePizzoff
17-Nov-2008, 10:15 PM
Can't wait to see someone rolling down the street on one of those... :evil:

Danny
17-Nov-2008, 10:31 PM
that full retard, and its good to see im not the only one who said "stupidist invention ever" on the videos comments.

it has inspired me to patent umbrella covers, to keep your umbrella dry, the car driving simulator plug in for when you are driving your car and the indoor chair.

blind2d
18-Nov-2008, 02:29 AM
I've always thought skateboards were too noisy. With this, though, I'd rather bust my ass and not look like an idiot. Too late, it's genetics. Curse you America!

DubiousComforts
18-Nov-2008, 03:07 AM
Why don't they just make a human-sized hamster ball?

Publius
18-Nov-2008, 02:22 PM
Why don't they just make a human-sized hamster ball?

Genius! That would keep the rain/sleet/snow off you while jogging.

MaximusIncredulous
18-Nov-2008, 11:01 PM
Looks like a Segway with training wheels.

EvilNed
18-Nov-2008, 11:26 PM
What the **** do they take us for. Idiots?

slickwilly13
19-Nov-2008, 07:03 AM
I'll pass. I will continue running at the track, since it is outdoors and free.

MinionZombie
19-Nov-2008, 09:33 AM
I've never seen anything so stupid and ... ugh ... it's beyond description how pointless this crap is.

Hey, wanna make jogging harder (cos you have to power not only yourself, but also this lump of crap) and far more expensive (as opposed to the free jogging people have enjoyed for many-a-year), then why not buy this sh*t as filmed in a really crappy infomercial video?

I mean geez, I thought this sit-ups machine we had a while back was useless, but this takes the biscuit, and the cream, and the fondent fancy, and the jug of coke and the wedding cake.

Trencher
19-Nov-2008, 10:03 AM
You guys are not seeing the true potential here. With some customizing you could make this thing zombie proof and you could roll over the undead hordes after the zombieacopalypse.

Publius
19-Nov-2008, 03:34 PM
What the **** do they take us for. Idiots?

Yes. With too much money. :P

You guys are not seeing the true potential here. With some customizing you could make this thing zombie proof and you could roll over the undead hordes after the zombieacopalypse.

Hey, great point! :)

DubiousComforts
19-Nov-2008, 06:43 PM
What's a "zombieacopalypse"?

Whatever it is sounds like a good name for what ever this jogging thing is. Much better than "SpeedFit."

Yojimbo
19-Nov-2008, 10:01 PM

Whatever it is sounds like a good name for what ever this jogging thing is. Much better than "SpeedFit."
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Danny
19-Nov-2008, 10:04 PM

i believe the preferred spelling is zombocalypse, it is too a real word.