DjfunkmasterG
22-Nov-2008, 01:59 AM
Link removed.

clanglee
22-Nov-2008, 03:05 AM
why?:shifty:

Trencher
23-Nov-2008, 10:38 AM
Because its well worth a watch, I just hope this is legal and that Romero gets his piece of the pie.

DeadCentral
24-Nov-2008, 10:45 AM
I actually got the idea from George when I interviewed him at Horrorfind last year

clanglee
25-Nov-2008, 09:59 AM
ummmmm. . . . no.

DeadCentral
25-Nov-2008, 11:33 PM
ummmmm. . . . no. huh???????

Why NOT be able to watch Romero's films online, in full??
I'm not charging for them so no one profits from the site (actually I'll have to pay for the bandwidth out of my own pocket monthly) , so therefore there are no laws being broken regarding copyrights or infringement, I'm providing a service to those who share my common interest....

I will be running other Zombie films eventually too... Fulci's 'Zombi' would be cool.... Shaun of the dead maybe... since it IS a tribute to George ...

i dunno.. try to do something cool for folks and there's always gotta be one who downs it...:annoyed:

oh well, to each his own....:|

Andy
26-Nov-2008, 12:08 AM
Why NOT be able to watch Romero's films online, in full??
I'm not charging for them so no one profits from the site (actually I'll have to pay for the bandwidth out of my own pocket monthly) , so therefore there are no laws being broken regarding copyrights or infringement, I'm providing a service to those who share my common interest....

Unfortunatly copyright laws dont work like that, whether your profiting from this or not, your still depriving the copyright owner of earnings by sharing his material for free.

Topic closed.