PDA

View Full Version : So now I am Legend 2 is a sequel, not a prequel?

Neil
24-Nov-2008, 09:51 PM
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/39218

I kinda like that! It's a cleaner slate to work with!

Mike70
24-Nov-2008, 10:55 PM
hopefully this will be one of those things you hear about on the net that gets knocked around from place to place and then dies.

a sequel makes even less sense (to me at least) than a prequel. i would prefer neither. this is an idea that needs to go the way of the dodo.

AcesandEights
24-Nov-2008, 11:40 PM
hopefully this will be one of those things you hear about on the net that gets knocked around from place to place and then dies.

From your lips to the interwebs clickety-clacking fingertips!

MoonSylver
25-Nov-2008, 04:46 AM

Wouldn't surprise me. There was lots of talk of a sequel to Godzilla, the Hulk, (the new one is a reboot NOT a direct sequel) & Dawn '04. All of these made a right good chunk o' change initially, but varying degrees of negative feedback later on & *poof* no sequels.

Neil
25-Nov-2008, 07:56 AM

a sequel makes even less sense (to me at least) than a prequel. i would prefer neither. this is an idea that needs to go the way of the dodo.

I'd quite happily watch a (good) sequel! They've got a clean sheet basically...

MinionZombie
25-Nov-2008, 09:53 AM
They should just stop ... read the book ... make that into a movie, because they sure as sh*t didn't with Will Smith.