PDA

View Full Version : people you don't want to be standing next to...

Mike70
26-Nov-2008, 04:37 PM
some of the most inept firearms users ever:

saj081-n3kU

FnOUYrrkoac
how not to fire an RPG
9tBtlJYp6nU

settle down chief.
_rTJY2mWzdk

oh no, mister bill. allah ackbar indeed.
a8XEo-tIPsA

bassman
26-Nov-2008, 04:43 PM
:lol:

How the hell did that girl hit herself on the head with a handgun??? I guess she felt that there was no need in gripping the weapon.:annoyed:

What happened with the Allah guy video? Did it explode without launching or did someone else hit him?

Mike70
26-Nov-2008, 04:49 PM
:lol:

How the hell did that girl hit herself on the head with a handgun??? I guess she felt that there was no need in gripping the weapon.:annoyed:

What happened with the Allah guy video? Did it explode without launching or did someone else hit him?

i think the round went off while still inside the barrel. seems like the explosion happened at the base of the weapon.

bassman
26-Nov-2008, 05:14 PM
I found this good collection of dumbasses with guns. You've got to love the first clip with the DEA agent..

iCcEZ35_lkI&hl=en&fs=1

MinionZombie
26-Nov-2008, 06:07 PM
And indeed f*cking morons who can't handle weapons kill people too. :eek:

How on earth did SO MANY people in that one re-occurring room be so sh*t at operating a shotgun? I'm not saying I'd be any better, but I was just baffled by that whole line of people who all failed to handle it and were blown backwards. :eek:

To be honest, those clips just terrified me that such deadly weapons can also end up in the hands of absolute ninnies, painting the responsible gun owners with a bad brush.

ProfessorChaos
26-Nov-2008, 10:10 PM
that one room you keep seeing in bassman's video is a testing range for an incredibly powerful firearm. i've seen a video on youtube of that gun being fired (the same video clipped into this compilation) by about 30 people who all fall on their asses, except the last guy they show who handles it like a champ.

great vids, mike. i really enjoyed the last one where the islamic extremist scumbag blew his balls off.:lol:

EvilNed
26-Nov-2008, 10:56 PM
How can you enjoy someone blowing their balls off...? If the guys would have been yelling "Praise God!" I doubt you would have thought the same.

While some of them are funny, I think Bassmans video is a perfect example of why guns and... well, people in general, do not mix. Handle them or not, I don't care.

ProfessorChaos
26-Nov-2008, 11:03 PM
...because he's an islamic extremist scumbag, and was most likely lobbing those munitions at u.s. forces trying to liberate his country from oppressive ideological rule.

whether or not the u.s. should be involved, the issue of sovereignty, etc is another conversation...but based upon my experiences and background, i find videos featuring islamic militants blowing themselves up accidentally to be pretty amusing.

i consider myself to be an atheist, so i probably would find it funny for a Xtian to be in the same situation...although most western religions don't embrace the sort of methods for dealing with non-believers and "infidels".

EvilNed
26-Nov-2008, 11:07 PM
...because he's an islamic extremist scumbag, and was most likely lobbing those munitions at u.s. forces trying to liberate his country from oppressive ideological rule.

whether or not the u.s. should be involved, the issue of sovereignty, etc is another conversation...but based upon my experiences and background, i find videos featuring islamic militants blowing themselves up accidentally to be pretty amusing.

*Edited, and taken to PM level.*

Trencher
27-Nov-2008, 06:22 AM
Fanatical terrorists killing themselves for once is funny there is no denying that.

Mike70
27-Nov-2008, 01:15 PM
Fanatical terrorists killing themselves for once is funny there is no denying that.

the chuckle factor in the mortar vid (for me at least) is that a dude chanting "god is great" while lobbing mortar rounds manages to blow himself up.

SymphonicX
28-Nov-2008, 08:55 PM
I'm perplexed at how many people are ineffectively trained with weapons yet still get the chance to handle them.

Mind you, I'm also of the opinion that many of these people kinda deserved what they got. Guns are just dumb, sorry.

AcesandEights
28-Nov-2008, 08:58 PM
I'm perplexed at how many people are ineffectively trained with weapons yet still get the chance to handle them.

It is pretty scary, eh?

Guns are just dumb, sorry.
Sure. Thanks for your opinion on the matter. ;)

SymphonicX
29-Nov-2008, 07:09 AM
yep, that is my opinion....and no probs, next time you want one, feel free to ask! :D

Skippy911sc
29-Nov-2008, 12:20 PM
There are a variety of Youtube flicks on people doing stupid things with almost everything. Take the show Funniest Home Videos...that was an hour a week of idiots hurting themselves and others. The addition of a weapon just adds to the danger factor. They are not toys!

strayrider
01-Dec-2008, 12:18 AM
Now compare to this 11-year old girl:

bDlodGEp_9o

:D

-stray-

AcesandEights
01-Dec-2008, 12:30 AM
Now compare to this 11-year old girl:

Goddamn! Impressive and a bit scary.