PDA

View Full Version : what have you been watching lately?

Mike70
26-Nov-2008, 07:57 PM
i've just finished watching "SAS down under", a 4 episode show on national geographic about the New Zealand SAS selection course and training cycle. damn interesting show. 50 guys start the selection course and only 5 make it all the way through the training cycle. it is up in its entirety on youtube.

i've also been watching "andy mcnab's tour of duty", a show about british and american soldiers in iraq and afghanistan.

also been working my way through:

nightmare cafe - a strange show for sure.
freddy's nightmares- season 1
fringe
supernatural

bassman
26-Nov-2008, 08:08 PM
I don't watch too much TV. I am addicted to Californication, though. Other than that it's mostly Discovery or the Weather.

Now i've just got to get the Real Ghostbusters series set and I'll be hooked on that for a good....eh...I dunno. 12 months?:p

3pidemiC
26-Nov-2008, 08:23 PM
Counterdown with Keith Olbermann
Hardball with Chris Matthews
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
The Universe
Dirty Jobs

That's about it. If this stuff isn't on, I may watch the normal news or just play video games.

ProfessorChaos
26-Nov-2008, 10:14 PM
recently got the 2 disc editions of "a clockwork orange" and "the shining", haven't got around to the bonus material yet.

Danny
26-Nov-2008, 11:00 PM
Heroes, thats it. aside from reruns of south park, viva la bam and scrubs and crap i dont use my tv, honestly i think in the age of the internet when we can watch stuff online its retarded weve got to pay a tv licence over here when you can find anything anywhere online.

EvilNed
26-Nov-2008, 11:04 PM
The Twilight Zone
Star Trek
Silver Fang

That's on my menu right now.

Mike70
26-Nov-2008, 11:36 PM
i dont use my tv, honestly i think in the age of the internet when we can watch stuff online its retarded weve got to pay a tv licence over here when you can find anything anywhere online.

we don't use our tv much anymore either. the newer shows we that we watch, we watch online. the older stuff we run through VLC on our computer. i have a huge amount of tv shows and movies stored on data DVDs. we copy the episodes/flicks we want to watch onto the desktop and go from there.

our son uses the tv to watch his cartoons on. that's about the only thing it gets used for anymore.

ProfessorChaos
27-Nov-2008, 12:30 AM
south park is the only show i pay attention to lately. i watch the news, but other than that, i find nothing worth watching on tv.

Danny
27-Nov-2008, 12:58 AM
we don't use our tv much anymore either. the newer shows we that we watch, we watch online. the older stuff we run through VLC on our computer. i have a huge amount of tv shows and movies stored on data DVDs. we copy the episodes/flicks we want to watch onto the desktop and go from there.

our son uses the tv to watch his cartoons on. that's about the only thing it gets used for anymore.

my guess is 20 years top's before tvs are fazed out by s big touch screen pc tv combo.

course most of you old bastards will be dead or gone all 'siemers by then.:p

MikePizzoff
27-Nov-2008, 11:24 PM
X-Files
Twilight Zone**
The Office**
Quantum Leap**

**(thank goodness for Netflix on XBOX 360!!!)

DawnGirl27
28-Nov-2008, 12:23 AM
Dirty Jobs
Criminal Minds
CSI:New York
College hockey on weekends (Go Minnesota Golden Gophers!!!! :p)
Twilight Zone (SciFi just had it on)
History Channel

Cody
28-Nov-2008, 02:44 AM
Anything and everything on
Discovery / Discovery Health
History / International History Chan

mista_mo
28-Nov-2008, 01:20 PM
umm....

i watch mythbusters, and other stuff on discovery...to catch a predator is a mint show as well...

bah, i don't even watch them on my tv..my tv is just for my 360, and i watch everything on the internet...

lullubelle
28-Nov-2008, 07:49 PM
Histories Mysteries: Banned from the Bible, The Bermuda Triangle, The Philadelphia Experiment, Seconds From Disaster, Sarah Connor Chronicles, waiting for the next season of Doctor Who

blind2d
28-Nov-2008, 08:25 PM
Heroes... that's it, oh and whatever's on FuelTV. Action Sports are tight, son!

Wooley
14-Dec-2008, 10:43 PM
Watched the final ep of The Shield, season finale of The Sons of Anarchy, Dirty Jobs, Prison Break, Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and Storm Chasers, as well as whatever interesting things happen along the way. Family got a new cable provider and added Starz and HBO to the package, so I've watched The Kingdom, Resident Evil Extinction, Disturbia, part of I am Legend, and part of Ratatoile recently.