PDA

View Full Version : New day of the dead flub? confirm!

theERADICATOR
09-May-2006, 04:48 AM
so i was just watching day of the dead for like the 75th time, and i noticed something. When rickols final scene id happening, pay attention to his last shot. after he shoots, he holds his gun up, and theres no magazine in it!!!!!! anybody ever scene this???? please reply! :)

yep, too bad this site is soooo tragic. guess i'll never find a worthy one. in fact i'm ashamed to call myself a romero fan after the trash on here! :(:(:(

DjfunkmasterG
09-May-2006, 10:13 AM
yep, too bad this site is soooo tragic. guess i'll never find a worthy one. in fact i'm ashamed to call myself a romero fan after the trash on here! :(:(:(

What exactly do you mean? What is wrong with HPotD? And what trash are you exactly referring too?

Adrenochrome
09-May-2006, 03:27 PM
Gee whilickers! Because no-one ran to you and responded with "YEAH!!! MAn!!! EXCEELENT Find!!!" doens't mean this place is "tragic". Of all the forums I've been a memeber of this one has the best group of people I've ever encountered! We may not all get along, but we obviously still enjoy each other's company. Go whine somewhere else.

kortick
09-May-2006, 03:28 PM
i think his post should have gone into the dead section not the general one

then he could have posted about dead issues only and not involve himself in
the interaction between members

so eradicator
learn how to read and post dead questions in the right forum
and maybe you wont be disapointed
ok?

fartpants
11-May-2006, 11:15 PM
should have gone straight in the bin never mind another forum