PDA

View Full Version : 2012 I am calling it!

Trencher
30-Nov-2008, 08:50 AM
Right I just want to be first out to tell you that I think that the things you will probably soon will see is fake info and nothing but a direct marketing trick for the movie 2012.
I saw an article in an Norwegian it magazine that had talked with an "anonymonous" Norwegian politician who told about secret bunkers for the elite over the whole contry connected with tunnels.. The organisaton who made these was global and had a stylized Jewish star of David as its symbol. These bases were copied all over the world and were powerd by blue glowing crystals. Also there were diffrent classifications betwen the humans that would be chosen to live on in the bunkers while the rest of us died. These classifications included pure and not pure and also human and not human LoL then he described that they had also an unknown lanuage that he had not seen before.
I think its all a lie, another trick from the people behind ID4 and Godzilla. The moive will be out this year so we dont have to wait until 2012 to see if I am right or not.

blind2d
30-Nov-2008, 02:16 PM
Whatever.

Mike70
30-Nov-2008, 02:34 PM
you hear all sorts of crazy stuff about 2012 and the mayan calendar. it's all bunk spewed forth by doom-saying whackos who want to stir up the gullible.

the only thing that will happen on 21 dec 2012 is last minute christmas shopping. you can look back through history and you will find that these doomsday predictions are a dime-a-dozen. from the millerites in the 19th century to the Y2K goofballs. nothing ever comes of it except disappointment on the part of the morons who believed.

EvilNed
30-Nov-2008, 02:37 PM
If I had a revolution for everytime anyone predicted the end of the world, we would all be living in a perfect society right now!

Cody
30-Nov-2008, 03:23 PM
the only thing you have to worry about anytime soon is that rock up in space that could hit us in 27? or 29?

MikePizzoff
30-Nov-2008, 04:56 PM
I just saw the trailer for this movie. Cool trailer. Doesn't give ya much insight, but it had great F/X!!!

Neil
30-Nov-2008, 09:02 PM
Right I just want to be first out to tell you that I think that the things you will probably soon will see is fake info and nothing but a direct marketing trick for the movie 2012.
I saw an article in an Norwegian it magazine that had talked with an "anonymonous" Norwegian politician who told about secret bunkers for the elite over the whole contry connected with tunnels.. The organisaton who made these was global and had a stylized Jewish star of David as its symbol. These bases were copied all over the world and were powerd by blue glowing crystals. Also there were diffrent classifications betwen the humans that would be chosen to live on in the bunkers while the rest of us died. These classifications included pure and not pure and also human and not human LoL then he described that they had also an unknown lanuage that he had not seen before.
I think its all a lie, another trick from the people behind ID4 and Godzilla. The moive will be out this year so we dont have to wait until 2012 to see if I am right or not.
I think you've got it the wrong way round? 2012 was being talked about, and the movie is simply making a quick buck on it...

The movie will just be more dull soulless speciel effect ladened Emmerich pap... So it'll be a huge hit!

Trencher
30-Nov-2008, 09:17 PM
I must have explained wrong. The movie has a variant of direct marketing that creates conspiracy theory, since I see it on Norwegian web magazines you will probably see the articles too. This is the sign of the commercial/conspiracy.
I just want to be first to figure out stuff for once.. :)

MoonSylver
01-Dec-2008, 04:27 AM
I think you've got it the wrong way round? 2012 was being talked about, and the movie is simply making a quick buck on it...

The movie will just be more dull soulless speciel effect ladened Emmerich pap... So it'll be a huge hit!

If they only put as much effort into the movie as apparently they're getting ready to in marketing...:rolleyes:

Even after ID4 (which I did enjoy) I said right away "Uh...that was about 1/2 "V" w/ a dash of "War of the Worlds" thrown in for good measure" (the aliens are killed by a "virus", where have I heard THAT before?)

Now, after "Godzilla"? Both those bastard can suck my balls now & forever more. They took a LONG running franchise w/ fans world wide & shat all over it because "we know how to make it better". That takes a level of hubris & ego I can't imagine...There is a reason it has been around so long in the first place you JACKHOLES & it's because the Japanese "got it" & you obviously didn't. :rant: :mad:

Oh, uh...sorry...what were we talking about again...:cool:

blind2d
01-Dec-2008, 12:46 PM
Nice point. Poor Gojira, raped by Americans... oh well, at least there were some cool fx. that makes it all better, right?

MaximusIncredulous
01-Dec-2008, 01:32 PM
If this flick is just another superficial, overproduced turd I think I'd rather get hit in the head with a rock as Cody mentioned.