PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes America makes me sick!!!!

Adrenochrome
09-May-2006, 04:44 PM
I mean, COME the f*ck ON!!!!
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/05/09/entertainment/main1602388.shtml

p2501
09-May-2006, 06:57 PM
people are dicks.

it was true yesterday
it's true today.
and barring an apocalypse, it'll be true tomorrow.

Adrenochrome
09-May-2006, 07:01 PM
people are dicks.

it was true yesterday
it's true today.
and barring an apocalypse, it'll be true tomorrow.
Why???
Why would these money grubbing freaks attack a bunch of kids? WHY!!!???

p2501
09-May-2006, 07:03 PM
because they're being capricious asshats. nothing more.

they're trying to protect their bottom line on a play that's suffering dwindling sales, as it milks the last of it's broadway run.

honestly they should have let the kids work with the current cast. the publicity would have been pretty good. and it would have drumed up ticket sales.

Adrenochrome
09-May-2006, 07:10 PM
because they're being capricious asshats. nothing more.

they're trying to protect their bottom line on a play that's suffering dwindling sales, as it milks the last of it's broadway run.

honestly they should have let the kids work with the current cast. the publicity would have been pretty good. and it would have drumed up ticket sales.
they could have made a fortune! And enough left over to help the school financially.......idiots!

DjfunkmasterG
09-May-2006, 07:21 PM
I felt it was wrong for them to stop the play. They are kids honoring the art form of the broadway show, but no let's be pricks and send a stop order and take all the preparation away just to be "asshats" as P2501 put it. (I like the fact you used this word... I remember the first time I posted it ever on HPotD during an argument with THXLEO and I called him an asshat. Kudo's :D. It has become my fave insult since then.)

Tri0xin
10-May-2006, 03:20 AM
I mean, COME the f*ck ON!!!!
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/05/09/entertainment/main1602388.shtml

JUST sometimes? :lol:

erisi236
10-May-2006, 02:23 PM
Why???
Why would these money grubbing freaks attack a bunch of kids? WHY!!!???

Because they can? Seems to me this is a gripe against Broadway rather then America :)

Adrenochrome
10-May-2006, 02:29 PM
Because they can? Seems to me this is a gripe against Broadway rather then America :)
No, it's America....that's just the news article I posted.:D I go off on tangents daily because of the sh*t that goes on in the country.

Zombie-A-GoGo
10-May-2006, 02:38 PM
I don't know that America has a monopoly on this kind of idiot behavior. I see this more of a capitalism problem than an American problem. I know it's sometimes hard to seperate the two, but you know...

Adrenochrome
10-May-2006, 02:42 PM
I don't know that America has a monopoly on this kind of idiot behavior. I see this more of a capitalism problem than an American problem. I know it's sometimes hard to seperate the two, but you know...
ya, I know.......sometimes both terms seem the same, don't they? I'm NOT anti American at all, I'm anti stupid.

DjfunkmasterG
10-May-2006, 03:02 PM
DAMN, thats a good idea for a new political party ticket. So far we have:

Democrat
Green Party
Independent
Libertarian
Republican

and the new ticket

Anti-Stupidity :D

The only problem is, no one is smart enough to run on this ticket. :p

Adrenochrome
10-May-2006, 03:03 PM
The only problem is, no one is smart enough to run on this ticket. :p
A few more years of mental evolution is needed for that.