PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (It's baaaaaaack!)

axlish
09-May-2006, 04:45 PM
Back in the top 250!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121766/

And you thought it was going away :)

I think that the Lucas haters balance out the Lucas apologists, so this should be an accurate rating.

Adrenochrome
09-May-2006, 04:59 PM
Please make it stop! Please!

erisi236
09-May-2006, 05:13 PM
*helps it along by giving it an 8*

:D

DjfunkmasterG
09-May-2006, 06:28 PM
*helps it along by giving it an 8*

:D

Gives it the justly reserved rating of 1 :D

EvilNed
09-May-2006, 06:49 PM
Gives it the justly reserved rating of 1 :D

I'll follow your lead.

Worst film EVER.

p2501
09-May-2006, 06:53 PM
i feel really bad for people that liked the movie. if only on the basis of wasted potential it was the worse of the "new 3".

Knights of the old republic had a better freaking plot, and it's a damn videogame.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO!

zombie04
09-May-2006, 07:23 PM
Worst film EVER.

I must disagree. I believe you are forgetting about a little something called the Phantom Menace.

DjfunkmasterG
09-May-2006, 07:26 PM
I must disagree. I believe you are forgetting about a little something called the Phantom Menace.

Phantom was better! :mad:

Hawkboy
09-May-2006, 07:26 PM
Hey I make no apologies... I LOVE all the Star Wars films and Sith was certainly the best of the prequels. George made a bunch of fun films.

I'd rank them as such..

1. Star Wars
2. Empire Strikes Back
3. Revenge of the Sith
4. Attack of the Clones
5. Return of the Jedi
6. The Phantom Menace

Hey I love 'em all! Good fun!

axlish
09-May-2006, 07:42 PM
I rank them...

1.Star Wars
2.Empire Strikes Back
3.Revenge of the Sith
4.Return of the Jedi
5.The Phantom Menace
6.Attack of the Clones

Good fun indeed :)

Adrenochrome
09-May-2006, 07:42 PM
Hey I make no apologies... I LOVE all the Star Wars films and Sith was certainly the best of the prequels. George made a bunch of fun films.

I'd rank them as such..

1. Star Wars
2. Empire Strikes Back
3. Revenge of the Sith
4. Attack of the Clones
5. Return of the Jedi
6. The Phantom Menace

Hey I love 'em all! Good fun!
THX 1138 for LIFE!!!!!

p2501
09-May-2006, 08:08 PM

sadly i have to say phantom was better than Sith.

atleast the fights were ok in menace.

EvilNed
09-May-2006, 09:27 PM

No, I'm not forgetting about that film. It outclasses Revenge of the Sith. Most films do.

DjfunkmasterG
09-May-2006, 09:53 PM
To quote Clerks 2

"Hi, I am Mannequin Skywalker, my ****ty acting is ruining the series."

Since Hayden jumped on board the STAR WARS films went right down the friggin' tubes.

You will probably say "What tubes"

My response... "Those tubes" (as I point to the nearest drain in your home)

Terran
10-May-2006, 12:20 AM
THX 1138 for LIFE!!!!!
Dude I rented the original(not the anime altered version) that movie started to trip me out....

zombie04
10-May-2006, 12:59 AM
I just don't think Phantom Menace was that good. I used to think it was, then I rewatched it about the time Revenge of the Sith came out and I was really let down. It didn't flow that good, all the actors didn't seem comfortable in the roles except Liam Neeson, and Jar Jar was even worse than I remembered.

Moon Knight
10-May-2006, 08:52 AM
The best thing about the Star Wars movies was Kit Fisto :p

Honestly, I loved Episode 3. :D

DjfunkmasterG
10-May-2006, 11:04 AM
I just don't think Phantom Menace was that good. I used to think it was, then I rewatched it about the time Revenge of the Sith came out and I was really let down. It didn't flow that good, all the actors didn't seem comfortable in the roles except Liam Neeson, and Jar Jar was even worse than I remembered.

Jar Jar was a travesty to the series, but in all the newest 3 entries are all sh*te films.

Adrenochrome
10-May-2006, 11:24 AM
Dude I rented the original(not the anime altered version) that movie started to trip me out....
It's a great flick - It makes you think.
I don't know why ole Lucas started making sappy, kiddy flicks.

Jar Jar was a travesty to the series, but in all the newest 3 entries are all sh*te films.
**shudders** Jar Jar gave me hives.

Andy
10-May-2006, 11:45 AM
speaking of episode 3, any of you guys seen this site?

its freaking funny..

http://winterson.com.nyud.net:8090/2005/06/episode-iii-backstroke-of-west.html

DjfunkmasterG
10-May-2006, 12:14 PM
speaking of episode 3, any of you guys seen this site?

its freaking funny..

http://winterson.com.nyud.net:8090/2005/06/episode-iii-backstroke-of-west.html

Wow that is funny... This is what it said :D

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

:elol:

erisi236
10-May-2006, 02:21 PM
Hmm, I dunno about you "gives it a 1" guys, a 1 says to me that it's a boom in the shot, people stumbling over the set, burn holes in the film stock, kindda film, just broken. Sith is just not that kind of film :)

bassman
10-May-2006, 02:28 PM
Hmm, I dunno about you "gives it a 1" guys, a 1 says to me that it's a boom in the shot, people stumbling over the set, burn holes in the film stock, kindda film, just broken. Sith is just not that kind of film :)

There couldn't be burn holes in the film. It's entirely digital. But I agree...

Burbank
10-May-2006, 03:19 PM
I'd rank them as so...

1 - Empire
2 - Star Wars (new hope?!)
3 - Jedi
4 - Sith
5 -Clones
6 - Phantom.

I think all 3 of the "new" films had some good bits and some very bad bits. Overall they aren't great, but Sith was pretty cool.

EvilNed
10-May-2006, 04:27 PM
I seriously think that Revenge of the Sith fully deserves a grand 1. It's worthless in every aspect. I hate it. As far as big blockbusters go, there's only one film that's worse, and that's Bad Boys 2.

p2501
10-May-2006, 04:49 PM
I seriously think that Revenge of the Sith fully deserves a grand 1. It's worthless in every aspect. I hate it. As far as big blockbusters go, there's only one film that's worse, and that's Bad Boys 2.

AHAHAHAHAHHA awesome.

i second this.

erisi236
10-May-2006, 04:59 PM
AHAHAHAHAHHA awesome.

i second this.

I think you both may have missed the "film" Armageddon :barf:

Danny
10-May-2006, 05:10 PM
I think you both may have missed the "film" Armageddon :barf:

and a.i:D

DjfunkmasterG
10-May-2006, 05:42 PM
Armageddon is 10 times better in entertainment value than Steaming Pile of Sith.

I agree with BAD BOYS 2 :D

p2501
10-May-2006, 05:51 PM
and a.i:D

Armegeddon was atleast funny, albeit it unintentionally.

A.I was great, just ignore everything that happens after the ferris wheel colapses.

Sith, had not a single redeeming thing about it. much like Bad Boys 2.

EvilNed
10-May-2006, 06:20 PM
Armageddon had Peter Stormare and ridiculous physics you could laugh at.

A.I. had Jude Law and Brendan Gleeson (and some very nice visual shots).

What did Bad Boys 2 and Revenge of the Sith have? Well, they had alot of stuff. Overly long running times, for example. Complete lack of coherent or original action scenes is another. Also, let's not forget the plot: There wasn't one!