f4RNb3tt0LM

A woman, that's a little plump.

Hilarious.

capncnut
10-Dec-2008, 08:36 PM
LOL, sounds like a southern Stephen Hawking. :D

zombie04
10-Dec-2008, 08:48 PM
He had an accent, but he didn't really sound southern until the profantiy at the end. Love it!

Yojimbo
11-Dec-2008, 01:14 AM
Gnarly. I love how pissed this dude seems over the absence of 4 oz of sausage, going as far as to threaten to kick someone's ass! Guess he has to feed that "woman that is a little plump" and "over 600 (collective) pounds of man." Hound-doggy!

Sure like to be a southerner, though - did you hear what they eat for breakfast on a regular basis? Eggs, Jimmy-Dean sausage patties, AND steak. Don't know what you all eat for breakfast, but for me on a good day it's usually a cup of coffee and a cigarrette while hauling ass to work.

zombie04
11-Dec-2008, 04:49 AM
Sure like to be a southerner, though - did you hear what they eat for breakfast on a regular basis? Eggs, Jimmy-Dean sausage patties, AND steak. Don't know what you all eat for breakfast, but for me on a good day it's usually a cup of coffee and a cigarrette while hauling ass to work.

Well as a southerner let me just say not all of us eat breakfast. I don't smoke but I know that cup of coffee while hauling ass routine. Actually I can say I've had to fly to Ireland just to have breakfast.

Yojimbo
12-Dec-2008, 12:48 AM
Well as a southerner let me just say not all of us eat breakfast. I don't smoke but I know that cup of coffee while hauling ass routine. Actually I can say I've had to fly to Ireland just to have breakfast.

:lol: See, you get it! Take the coffee out of my system and I think that I would deflate. :)

clanglee
12-Dec-2008, 01:40 AM

Speaking also as a southerner, I would have to say my breakfast is very similar to your's Jimbo, but a coke instead of a coffee. And that's WHILE I am hauling ass to work.

. . . .I like my sleep.

Now if I am at my folk's house on the weekend, It's Eggs, sausage(or bacon), and grits with cheese. Mix it all together, and make a couple of half sandwiches with some lightly cooked and buttered toast!!MMMMMmmmmm. . . .MMM!!! That's so good it'll make your tounge knock your brains out!!

He had an accent, but he didn't really sound southern until the profantiy at the end. Love it!

How could you not tell he was southern right from the bat? :stunned::rockbrow:

bassman
12-Dec-2008, 03:19 PM

I'm a southerner and I usually don't have breakfast on weekdays. On the weekend I usually have eggs, bacon or sausage, toast, and some sort of fruit. Usually homemade cinnamon apples. Love those things.

Not all southerners fit the stereotypes...

zombie04
12-Dec-2008, 09:34 PM
How could you not tell he was southern right from the bat? :stunned::rockbrow:

To me there's southern, and 'southern'. The first would be defined as somebody who picks up the accent from where they live. The latter would be simply trashy. I think the first half was a vague attempt at being polite, but the second half was just a string of profanity that is most commonly found in a 'southern' person. Basically being pissed off and talking like a moron like you're some higher authority and the end all be all of knowledge. But I guess you have a point, only a 'southern' person would call Jimmy Dean to complain about sausage.

clanglee
15-Dec-2008, 10:40 PM
Better than the nasal whining that comes from our yankee neighbors. I hate that many people see the southern accent as "yokel" or "backwoods". Not all southerners are rednecks. There just as many rednecks up north man, they just have a different accent.

3pidemiC
16-Dec-2008, 06:57 AM
Thems fightin' words.

Mike70
16-Dec-2008, 11:53 AM
Better than the nasal whining that comes from our yankee neighbors. I hate that many people see the southern accent as "yokel" or "backwoods". Not all southerners are rednecks. There just as many rednecks up north man, they just have a different accent.

http://www.wonderlandparty.co.uk/acatalog/26948.jpg

i say, old chaps, this southern fellow just might have a point.

MikePizzoff
16-Dec-2008, 01:45 PM

http://ausemperfi.250free.com/Tennessee/ugly_redneck.jpg

:D

slickwilly13
16-Dec-2008, 04:32 PM
You Yankees want to fight?

As a fellow Texan I feel his pain. Why should he have to buy 2 packages of Jimmy Dean, damnit?! He should have to buy one and only one. Its those goddamn corporate a$$holes trying to tell us what we want. Who in the hell do they think they are? China?

3pidemiC
16-Dec-2008, 10:31 PM
Do you also eat them with your two dozen eggs and your t-bone steaks?

slickwilly13
17-Dec-2008, 03:03 AM
Funny thing about this. I was at the store earlier and they had nothing but 16 oz Jimmy Dean Sausage. I checked.

EvilNed
17-Dec-2008, 11:18 AM
There's been a crisis in the meat industry lately, so more or less, all meat products have gone up (or been downsized). There's no corporate conspiracy at work.

Oh, that sounds like a humungus breakfast by the way. I usually eat a bowl of wheat cereals, with milk, or maybe three loafes of bread with mixed vegetables on em'. That does it for me. You don't need that much protein in the morning!

MikePizzoff
17-Dec-2008, 06:28 PM
or maybe three loafes of bread with mixed vegetables on em'. That does it for me. You don't need that much protein in the morning!

:stunned: You think eating THREE LOAFS OF BREAD and mixed vegetables isn't that much for breakfast?! I'd like to know what you eat for dinner!

EvilNed
21-Dec-2008, 05:15 PM
:stunned: You think eating THREE LOAFS OF BREAD and mixed vegetables isn't that much for breakfast?! I'd like to know what you eat for dinner!

I mean slices... Three slices of bread!

Yojimbo
23-Dec-2008, 07:14 PM
Funny thing about this. I was at the store earlier and they had nothing but 16 oz Jimmy Dean Sausage. I checked.

Dude, I did the same here at my local store and got the same results. Nothing but 16 oz. But watching the images on the video had made me want to get Jimmy Dean sausage for the first time in a long, long time, so I bought some to take home. Which leads me to a sudden revelation: this video is so good at promoting Jimmy Dean Sausage that the whole thing is likely staged and the caller is a total shill. It also occurs to me-- how did this call, which I presume had been sent to a Jimmy Dean Sausuge company customer service voicemail, end up online? Hmmmmmm...

3pidemiC
23-Dec-2008, 07:50 PM
There a plenty of leaked customer service calls online.