PDA

View Full Version : A Christian Game Rating Guide

DeadJonas190
12-Dec-2008, 05:19 AM
They put a lot of work into this, more than the ESRB does to rate games. It is quit ridiculous, but at the same time a great read. I have not read them all, but one of the funniest things that caught my eye was the description for Army of Two

Gay & Lesbian: Homosexual Themes: Although never spoken of, undertones of homosexuality are present. Weaponry in the game can be decorated to be anything from diamond encrusted to gold plated. You share a parachute with your partner, and the riot shield system allows one player to use a shield or a car door as portable cover while the other cuddles up close behind the person and dispenses "lead" from his "Iron" .

Keep in mind I copied that from their site, bad grammar and all. This is a great read if your in the mood for laughs.

clanglee
12-Dec-2008, 09:50 AM
Sounds hilarious. . but where is the link my good man?

AcesandEights
12-Dec-2008, 01:34 PM
the riot shield system allows one player to use a shield or a car door as portable cover while the other cuddles up close behind the person and dispenses "lead" from his "Iron".

:lol:

Hysterical and frightening all at the same time!

Cody
12-Dec-2008, 07:35 PM
Wow..thats a tough rating system

Mike70
12-Dec-2008, 07:54 PM
dear...god. that is, well even i am at a loss for words. we need a link though. i predict hours of laughter over some of their game "reviews,"

MikePizzoff
12-Dec-2008, 08:11 PM
:lol: wtf? I can't wait to see what they have to say about other games.

SymphonicX
12-Dec-2008, 08:58 PM
Oh for goodness sake...

Here's the link!

It's not entirely hilarious, but definitely worth a chuckle - note the Hellgate: London section's censoring out of the word "Hell" in the description, but nowhere else on the document...!!

http://www.fme.cc/VideoGame-Graphic.pdf

DeadJonas190
14-Dec-2008, 05:21 AM
Oh for goodness sake...

Here's the link!

It's not entirely hilarious, but definitely worth a chuckle - note the Hellgate: London section's censoring out of the word "Hell" in the description, but nowhere else on the document...!!

http://www.fme.cc/VideoGame-Graphic.pdf

Thanks, I was tired when I posted that originally and didn't realize I forgot the link. Plus, yesterday was not such a good day for me so I didn't come check the forums.