View Full Version : Is it just me?

Philly_SWAT
14-Dec-2008, 07:08 PM
When I go to the main forum page, everything looks the same (ok the christmas look is different) except I cant see any forums to click on. The only way I got here was to click on a recent thread at the bottom, and from there I could click on the general discussion link. Am I the only one who has this problem?

AcesandEights
14-Dec-2008, 07:36 PM
I'm not currently experiencing any out of the ordinary performance or weird issues.

Craig
14-Dec-2008, 10:28 PM
Trying scrolling down. For me since the Christmas theme was added the stuff that was at the bottom, like the list of people who've visited the forum recently, is now at the top.

Cody
14-Dec-2008, 10:29 PM
the xmas theme only works for the main page and then the sub forums dont have it

DeadJonas190
15-Dec-2008, 04:46 AM
Yeah, same thing with me, but you just have to scroll down to get to the forums. The order of things basically flip flopped.

Philly_SWAT
15-Dec-2008, 05:54 AM
Trying scrolling down. For me since the Christmas theme was added the stuff that was at the bottom, like the list of people who've visited the forum recently, is now at the top.

LOL, well I feel dumb now.....

Skippy911sc
15-Dec-2008, 03:33 PM
LOL, well I feel dumb now.....

I thought the same thing some time ago...don't feel bad...although I never made an ass out of myself for asking...Just Kidding!!! ;)

I usually just click new threads at the top. :)

darth los
22-Dec-2008, 04:38 PM
the xmas theme only works for the main page and then the sub forums dont have it

I'm getting the x mas theme on all forums.

ZombieGrrL
01-Jan-2009, 04:58 AM
Since the last few weeks, every time I come here I get so cold & it starts snowing in my computer!