17-Dec-2008, 05:16 AM
bVDfmn_TMkI

:D

bassman
17-Dec-2008, 11:48 AM
:lol:

Let's Dance!

NKcY75LIkRw&hl=en&fs=1

For some reason it reminded me of that...

MinionZombie
17-Dec-2008, 11:54 AM
*ahem*

Media Discussion? :p

*edit*

No sooner had I posted that, than it ended up in Lounge ... did I just do that with my mind?

*goes to try and zap things ... with my mind!* :sneaky:

Mike70
17-Dec-2008, 02:48 PM
now we know the answer to what you get when you take plastic europop mix in michael jackson with the beach boys thrown in. that vid should never be shown to anyone tripping.

for a truely horrific musical exp try this one out:

the worst band i've heard in eons playing a horrible version of an immensely bad song. this band might have the worst vocalist ever.

jAaw9KDlc3Y

bassman
17-Dec-2008, 03:40 PM
Holy sh*t, Mike. That made me pull out my own hair. How could they go on with a singer like that? And what was the song, anyway? It all sounded like a cat drowning in a metal trash compactor...

Mike70
17-Dec-2008, 04:16 PM
Holy sh*t, Mike. That made me pull out my own hair.. And what was the song, anyway? It all sounded like a cat drowning in a metal trash compactor...

"the final countdown" by europe.

capncnut
17-Dec-2008, 08:15 PM
*ahem*

Media Discussion? :p
I put this in Media Discussion? :stunned:

I really should lay off the Heineken...

jAaw9KDlc3Y

Now that's the funniest thing I've heard all week.

DawnGirl27
19-Dec-2008, 03:01 AM
That first singer is truly "high" on life, and one of the "shiny, happy people" -WOW.
The second band is beyond bad and no one obviously likes them enough to tell them so they continue to think they are God's gift to rock. How tone deaf do you have to be to really not hear how nasty you sound - I mean, come on! :stunned:

clanglee
19-Dec-2008, 05:59 AM
bVDfmn_TMkI

:D

OMFG!!! I used to love that song!! I have however, in my defence, never seen the video. I've loved that song ever since Nat. Lampoons European Vacation. Sonic Youth does a great cover of it.

Mike, your video is unforgivable. I never knew The Final Countdown could sound worse. . . I was wrong.