PDA

View Full Version : Signature !

NEMESIS23
23-Dec-2008, 09:34 PM
Can anyone make me a sig ? If so tell me and ill give the pics i want in it...

Thanks...

P.S. Sorry if this is breaking the rules.:|

capncnut
23-Dec-2008, 09:44 PM
P.S. Sorry if this is breaking the rules.:|
It's only breaking the rules if you have a Dawn 04 sig. :p

NEMESIS23
23-Dec-2008, 09:45 PM
It's only breaking the rules if you have a Dawn 04 sig. :p

Oh god that is B.S. ! lol

Bunker65
23-Dec-2008, 11:16 PM
Thorn seems to be the resident maker of very cool signatures. Just look below at mine, a one & only Thorn creation :cool:. Send him a PM & ask him nicely & I'm sure he'd be happy to make one for you.

BTW, I agree with cap !! No Dawn 04 !!! :lol:

DawnGirl27
23-Dec-2008, 11:20 PM
He did mine, too. He's a whiz at whipping up stellar custom made sigs (and quite the humble guy, too)! :D

NEMESIS23
23-Dec-2008, 11:30 PM
Ok cool !

capncnut
23-Dec-2008, 11:43 PM
He did mine, too. He's a whiz at whipping up stellar custom made sigs (and quite the humble guy, too)! :D
You should've put Hudson in your sig. Whenever I see a pic from Aliens, I think of his immortal line: "Motherf**ker, you want some too? You want some o'this? F**K YOUUU!!!" :D

3pidemiC
24-Dec-2008, 12:17 AM
You should've put Hudson in your sig. Whenever I see a pic from Aliens, I think of his immortal line: "Motherf**ker, you want some too? You want some o'this? F**K YOUUU!!!" :D

*CRASH*

AAAAAARRRRRRAAAAAAALLLLLLLHHHHHHHH! **** YOU!

HUDSON!

HICKS! HICKS!

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Sorry.

Bub666
24-Dec-2008, 02:47 AM
Yeah,Thorn did my signature too.

bassman
24-Dec-2008, 12:00 PM

:lol:

For some reason I always think of Hick's "WE ARE LEEAAAVING" line. It cracks me up and I don't know why....

That's the one I mostly think about. Mostly....

MinionZombie
24-Dec-2008, 01:00 PM
:lol:

For some reason I always think of Hick's "WE ARE LEEAAAVING" line. It cracks me up and I don't know why....

That's the one I mostly think about. Mostly....
And that very line was used/referenced in the carrier ship mission on Call of Duty 4 - as well as keeping a shotgun handy for close encounters. :cool:

Trancelikestate
24-Dec-2008, 04:07 PM
You have inspired me to revise and optimize my old sig. ;) She's now way cooooler and quiker to download :thumbsup:

3pidemiC
24-Dec-2008, 05:50 PM
And that very line was used/referenced in the carrier ship mission on Call of Duty 4 - as well as keeping a shotgun handy for close encounters. :cool:

It's actually "Drake! We Are Leaving!"

:p

MoonSylver
24-Dec-2008, 05:51 PM

Hudson is the sh*t. Wish he coulda made it out. BUT, he was "short" = yer dead. ;)

(And yes, Thorn is the man. Not just for sig's, but avatars too, as you'll see if you look to your left...) :D

MinionZombie
25-Dec-2008, 09:56 AM
It's actually "Drake! We Are Leaving!"

:p
I know it is, but in COD4 it is referenced when Captain Price says "on your feet soldier, we are leaving!" - and likewise on that level, the shotgun line was referenced.

That's what I was saying, so aye, I know it's "DRAKE - we are leaving!" ... and an awesome line it is too - everytime I hear that line, it gives me the shivers. In fact, so much of Aliens, a lot of which comes from Michael Biehn's performance as well, gives me shivers - it's such a great movie, really gripping, and rather thrilling throughout. I've seen it many, many times, and it still has me on the edge of my seat - it's a master class in properly paced and staged action, not to mention music and editing.

3pidemiC
25-Dec-2008, 02:30 PM
Wait a minute. A read your response wrong. Nevermind.

And...

/agreed.

NEMESIS23
27-Dec-2008, 02:42 AM
So Thorn is the only one that makes sigs here ?

DawnGirl27
27-Dec-2008, 02:35 PM
That's what I was saying, so aye, I know it's "DRAKE - we are leaving!" ... and an awesome line it is too - everytime I hear that line, it gives me the shivers. In fact, so much of Aliens, a lot of which comes from Michael Biehn's performance as well, gives me shivers - it's such a great movie, really gripping, and rather thrilling throughout. I've seen it many, many times, and it still has me on the edge of my seat - it's a master class in properly paced and staged action, not to mention music and editing.

You say exactly the right things here - agree totally. You know, MZ, it's sometimes like you actually take the time to review movies in your spare time or something. ;) :lol:

Nemesis - Thorn is the resident sig/avatar maker here; so far no one else has offered. You can trust that he'll do you proud. Nothing is past his talents! :D

AcesandEights
27-Dec-2008, 04:17 PM
So Thorn is the only one that makes sigs here ?

Don't know, but he is the only the one who goes out of his way to offer to do it for just about anyone who asks, which is just one of the reasons he's a pretty cool dude.

Chic Freak
28-Dec-2008, 11:32 AM
Ooh, I really want a custom sig now as well! Just need to think up some sort of snappy tagline to go with "Chic Freak", hee hee.