PDA

View Full Version : Cannibal Corpse !

NEMESIS23
25-Dec-2008, 11:04 PM
Cannibal corpse is one of the greatest Death metal bands..Anybody else like them ?

Bub666
25-Dec-2008, 11:32 PM
I love Cannibal Corpse,they're one of my favorite bands.

MikePizzoff
26-Dec-2008, 10:14 PM
Now we're talking!

Although, I'm only a fan of the first three albums (funny how that works out for COUNTLESS metal bands).

But mainly really only listen to Eaten Back To Life; that album is friggin amazing. I love the fast break in Addicted To Vaginal Skin, the one that starts out with the bass playing by itself really fast for one measure... SO BRUTAL!!!

I saw them live once and stood in front of Alex Webster the whole time. He's amazing to watch perform live. Uses all 8 fingers constantly.

krakenslayer
26-Dec-2008, 10:56 PM
fc-V3NYckOI

Mike70
26-Dec-2008, 11:15 PM
fc-V3NYckOI

bwahahahhaha. :lol:

that was fooking well brilliant.

thanks for the laugh.

NEMESIS23
27-Dec-2008, 12:25 AM
i only have one cd Buts its great..

MikePizzoff
27-Dec-2008, 07:46 PM
i only have one cd Buts its great..

Which one?

NEMESIS23
27-Dec-2008, 10:34 PM
Which one?

Eaten back to life.

SymphonicX
28-Dec-2008, 01:09 PM
too noisy for me...saw CC and Kreator years ago, good gig but it's just not for me...I need melody!!

Chic Freak
28-Dec-2008, 01:32 PM
Same here Symphonic... although I enjoy their song titles and CD covers :lol:

Craig
28-Dec-2008, 01:44 PM
Combine Symphonic's and Chic's posts and you get my opinion on the matter as well :D

Love the lounge version though, Krakenslayer :lol:

SymphonicX
28-Dec-2008, 02:03 PM
Same here Symphonic... although I enjoy their song titles and CD covers :lol:

I was in hospital last year and an old lady came round in the evening asking for patient's requests for songs to be played on the hospital radio...I couldn't resist...imagine the look on her face when I asked "have you got Cannibal Corpse - entrails ripped from a virg*ns c**t"?

LOL...that was priceless...the guy in the opposite bed was pissing himself.

Chic Freak
28-Dec-2008, 08:47 PM
I was in hospital last year and an old lady came round in the evening asking for patient's requests for songs to be played on the hospital radio...I couldn't resist...imagine the look on her face when I asked "have you got Cannibal Corpse - entrails ripped from a virg*ns c**t"?

LOL...that was priceless...the guy in the opposite bed was pissing himself.

That was actually the particular song I was thinking of when I wrote my reply!!

You should have asked for 'Entrails Ripped From an Unmarried Young Lady's Down-There Parts' for the sake of the old lady ;)

Slightly OT but does the word "virgin" really need an asterisk in it?? Surely we have not become so debauched that it is a dirty word now???

MikePizzoff
29-Dec-2008, 01:06 AM
Eaten back to life.

Excellent choice.

If you're into that album might I also recommend the following albums:

Massacre - From Beyond
Morbid Angel - Alters Of Madness
DEATH - Scream Bloody Gore
Obituary - Slowly We Rot
Unleashed - Across The Open Sea/Where No Life Dwells/Shadows Of The Deep
Autopsy - Severed Survival

capncnut
29-Dec-2008, 11:30 AM
Morbid Angel - Alters Of Madness
That record is f**king brutal. :evil:

MikePizzoff
29-Dec-2008, 07:47 PM
That record is f**king brutal. :evil:

It's probably the most evil album ever recorded. I'm not saying lyrical content-wise, either. I'm talking about the music they wrote. They use such evil sounding melodies that sound like they've come from days of ancient!

It's the one album I've always said could easily kill an elderly person just from listening to it (not even needed at high volume). :lol:

SymphonicX
31-Dec-2008, 01:08 PM
That was actually the particular song I was thinking of when I wrote my reply!!

You should have asked for 'Entrails Ripped From an Unmarried Young Lady's Down-There Parts' for the sake of the old lady ;)

Slightly OT but does the word "virgin" really need an asterisk in it?? Surely we have not become so debauched that it is a dirty word now???

It does when you're writing on a work computer and don't want IT to see that word in outgoing packets! :)