PDA

View Full Version : Check out this handy dandy site.

Trancelikestate
26-Dec-2008, 03:38 PM
I had no idea until just now (maybe i'm just a jackass) that there was an internet movie car database. but low and behold! i was searching around for the exact makes and models of some of the dawn vehicles so i can put them in my favorite video game and look at this site i found! a gold mine!

www.imcdb.org/movie_77402-Dawn-of-the-Dead.html

anyways, hopefully i'll be able to bring some of u gta gamers more dawn vehicles soon. later!

capncnut
27-Dec-2008, 02:58 AM
Congrats on the find, Trance. I can hear you tinkering away already.

Philly_SWAT
27-Dec-2008, 12:25 PM
Congrats on the find, Trance. I can hear you tinkering away already.

Great site and an awesome find trance! I am especially glad that you found it since I could not answer your PM asking me if I knew the makes of the BP trucks... :)

DawnGirl27
27-Dec-2008, 02:06 PM
Extremely cool and interesting site, trance! Have fun creating! :p

Trancelikestate
27-Dec-2008, 03:14 PM
Great site and an awesome find trance! I am especially glad that you found it since I could not answer your PM asking me if I knew the makes of the BP trucks... :)

It's ok i know ur a busy guy ;)

Extremely cool and interesting site, trance! Have fun creating! :p

thnx! it just struck me as funny that it's been right here the whole time. :)

ProfessorChaos
27-Dec-2008, 03:30 PM
everytime i see/hear the words "handy" and "dandy" side-by-side, i think of the kids' show "blues clues". my niece is turning two next week and she's a biiig fan of ol' blue.

back to topic, though: nice find with the site, good luck with your mods. are there any mods you can find to help make the npc's in san andreas act like ghouls? also, trance, do you do any machinima with these mods? like making your own movies?

Trancelikestate
27-Dec-2008, 04:30 PM
everytime i see/hear the words "handy" and "dandy" side-by-side, i think of the kids' show "blues clues". my niece is turning two next week and she's a biiig fan of ol' blue.

back to topic, though: nice find with the site, good luck with your mods. are there any mods you can find to help make the npc's in san andreas act like ghouls? also, trance, do you do any machinima with these mods? like making your own movies?

haha, i didn't even think about blues clues. that show drives me nutz. anyway, theres a resident evil mod these guys have been working on for a long time. all thier ghouls do is run up and attack u with melee weapons. i guess no one has actually gotten the biting animation in there. i have though about making short movies, i've been tinkering around with the design your own mission mod, and it's pretty fun. still kinda limited though. but it would help with movies.