PDA

View Full Version : Back to the Future Vice City Mod

Trancelikestate
27-Dec-2008, 05:38 PM
Since i've been posting about mods a little, i thought i'd post this video of the bttf vice city mod. i didn't have anything to do with creating this one i just love to play it. i know theres some harcore bttf fans here so watch and enjoy! oh and if u have vice city on pc, i highly suggest giving it a play! just search for gta hill valley. o.2e is the latest version ;)

AQyBpYd_8Zw

ProfessorChaos
27-Dec-2008, 06:59 PM
that reeks of awesomeness.

they need to make a doc brown outfit, though.

bnqtXOi1iaY

ROFLMAO from :34 to :40

Trancelikestate
27-Dec-2008, 07:02 PM
oh they have a couple doc and marty skins. :)

haha, that video is awesome :)

Danny
27-Dec-2008, 07:24 PM
this is seriously the 8th time someone's mentioned bttf for me today.

Cody
28-Dec-2008, 10:00 PM
awesome, so what do you go into the future to the next day? i see it goes from night to day

bassman
29-Dec-2008, 03:08 PM
That's pretty awesome....but where's Biff/Griff/Buford(Mad Dog) Tannen?:p

Trancelikestate
29-Dec-2008, 04:02 PM
haha, yeah it goes to whatever time u set the circuits for. within reason of course. u got to 1885 and theres still buildings and everything. theres an actual hill valley map near the army base and i think in future versions they said it would change with the time. right now the cars change with the time which is cool. if u go to 1955 there all old school, or 2015 there all futuristic. i just love this mod cuz there never was a good bttf game, and this is the answer. :) as far as biff, this mod has 1 mission only unfortunatly but biff is in it.