View Full Version : Left 4 Dead XBOX PLayers

Andy
28-Dec-2008, 03:33 PM
We need a crack commando unit setting up as both me and capncnut want the acheivments for doing all 4 campaigns on expert, so obviously we need another 2 players to make up a full team, preferably someone good who needs these acheivments too, you need to let us know your gamertag if we dont already have you and what time/date you can be online.

ProfessorChaos
28-Dec-2008, 07:19 PM
both of you gents are on my friends list on live, and i don't have any of the achievements for expert yet, so i suppose i could fill a vacancy. must warn, though, that i'm far from an "expert", as i'm waaay more accustomed to control set-ups similar to call of duty games. i've only played on expert once and felt like dead weight for the three stages of the campaign we played in.

...the only problem would be the time difference. pm me with a time and date you guys had in mind and perhaps we can get together.

kidgloves
28-Dec-2008, 10:25 PM
Although I'm not an achievement whore:D ,I would love to play this with some fellow HPOTD'ers. Only problem is that I'm in the middle of a home cinema/gaming room conversion and will be offline for a while:(

Danny
28-Dec-2008, 10:35 PM
mutha****a ive invited you like 5 times!:lol:

Skippy911sc
29-Dec-2008, 05:59 PM
I am still working on trying to get through those on Advance...

Man I SUCK!!

CoinReturn
29-Dec-2008, 06:25 PM
If anyone is up for an Expert run, add me! Good games yesterday, Andy. Sorry I couldn't stick around for the finale.

Danny
29-Dec-2008, 07:45 PM
right mother****ers, every random person i meet quits or starts a killing spree in the safe room halfway through an expert game.

i WILL be on tonight, this **** is on!, -THIS **** IS ON!?!?!:lol:

ProfessorChaos
29-Dec-2008, 08:44 PM
yeah, that time i played on "expert", i thought my gamertag would change itself to "dead weight" or something like that. expert is fukken brutal. plus i've been waay to wrapped up in fallout3 lately.

DeadJonas190
02-Jan-2009, 06:48 AM
If anyone is up for an Expert run, add me! Good games yesterday, Andy. Sorry I couldn't stick around for the finale.

Hey CoinReturn, I have to apologize for my friend setting us on fire last Friday, he had never played before.

I am on a lot lately, so if any of you want to play send me a friend request and we can play.

Danny
02-Jan-2009, 06:04 PM
Hey CoinReturn, I have to apologize for my friend setting us on fire last Friday, he had never played before.

I am on a lot lately, so if any of you want to play send me a friend request and we can play.

actually in my last game with coin return i believe i set him on fire as well.

and eventually when we kept dying some bizarre story came about about bill having Alzheimer's and zoe being a rapist who wanted to do horrible, despicable things to him.

healing bill was never the same after that.:lol:

capncnut
02-Jan-2009, 06:11 PM
actually in my last game with coin return i believe i set him on fire as well.
I remember a sesh with Andy and Mo where I set the pair of them alight along with another gamer none of us knew. Still, it was satisfying resurrecting them after. ;)

Danny
02-Jan-2009, 06:44 PM
I remember a sesh with Andy and Mo where I set the pair of them alight along with another gamer none of us knew. Still, it was satisfying resurrecting them after. ;)

we were in the woods on blood harvest on expert, THREE ****ing groups raid us at once, a hunter a smoker and a ****ing boomer and i throw a molotov, it flies through the running crowd, missing every one ,hits coin return and sets us all on fire.

good times.

AcesandEights
02-Jan-2009, 07:56 PM
Wow, I finally played Left 4 Dead.

Wow :stunned:

Wow :D

Wow :hyper:

Danny
02-Jan-2009, 09:15 PM
-and zoe being a rapist-

after finding an image on kotaku the theory is proven!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/witchlol.jpg

DeadJonas190
06-Jan-2009, 06:01 AM
That's hillarious :D

Mike70
07-Jan-2009, 12:55 AM
i've been playing this quite a bit with a friend. i totally love it and am finally starting to get good at it. my first time through was, uh interesting to say the least. after my first debacle with a pipe bomb, josh looked at me and said, "maybe i'll throw the pipe bombs from now on."

next time i'm down there playing, i'll try to look a few of you fine folks up.

slickwilly13
19-Jan-2009, 01:27 AM
Hey, I rented the game for the week and currently on a 4 day weekend. If anyone wants to play, then let me know.

Mr.G
19-Jan-2009, 12:42 PM
Hey, I rented the game for the week and currently on a 4 day weekend. If anyone wants to play, then let me know.

I've been trying to get this for the last month at Blockbuster. It sounds like it's well worth it; I might have to just go and buy it.

slickwilly13
19-Jan-2009, 03:27 PM
It is usually leased out here, too. I was after Call of Duty 5, but I have been trying to rent it for a while now. But the game was rented out, again, but I saw this. My next choice was Golden Axe.

Trancelikestate
31-Jan-2009, 07:09 AM
I just jumped on this bandwagon, and it is hella fun. andy if you need help i'll jump in there and slay those zombie bastards! :thumbsup:

Cody
31-Jan-2009, 04:48 PM
I just borrow this game from a friend, been working on achievments. 245 GP so far w00t w00t :)

I can't get crowned no matter how hard I try though

CoinReturn
31-Jan-2009, 06:01 PM
I just borrow this game from a friend, been working on achievments. 245 GP so far w00t w00t :)

I can't get crowned no matter how hard I try though
The easiest way to get Cr0wned is to sneak up behind her, wait till she stands up, and headshot her with the auto-shotty.

Here's a good video showing how:
03fFT2I3iG8

Cody
31-Jan-2009, 06:53 PM
oh wow, ive been trying to get her while she was still crying on the ground! thanks man!