PDA

View Full Version : Final Price on left 4 dead?

NEMESIS23
28-Dec-2008, 10:26 PM
Is this gonna be the final price on left 4 dead ?

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=200315

kidgloves
28-Dec-2008, 10:37 PM
Sorry. I don't understand your point. What are you asking? They won't be dropping the cost for a while as it's an ongoing project that will see new content as time goes by.

NEMESIS23
28-Dec-2008, 10:45 PM
Sorry. I don't understand your point. What are you asking? They won't be dropping the cost for a while as it's an ongoing project that will see new content as time goes by.

Ok did you see the link ? The price was 60 dollars new but now it only 50 new..See what i am saying ?

kidgloves
28-Dec-2008, 11:01 PM
Ok did you see the link ? The price was 60 dollars new but now it only 50 new..See what i am saying ?

Oh. Ok. I'm not in the US so I have no idea what price the game was when it was released ie $60. In the UK this game was released at $74 and still is so if your asking whether it's worth buying now it's $50, I would say definately YES.
Welcome to the forum btw

NEMESIS23
28-Dec-2008, 11:20 PM
Oh. Ok. I'm not in the US so I have no idea what price the game was when it was released ie $60. In the UK this game was released at $74 and still is so if your asking whether it's worth buying now it's $50, I would say definately YES.
Welcome to the forum btw

Thanks for the welcome..I am gonna ask my mom if she can buy it for me..

kidgloves
28-Dec-2008, 11:36 PM
If your thinking of buying it for the 360 and you want to get your moneys worth, you have to consider a few things. Do you have xbox live and 3 other friends to play it with. If not, then don't waste your moms money on it, cause while it's a very good game, it's strength is in co-op with online friends. You may get some value out of it if you have another person offline to play split
screen with

NEMESIS23
28-Dec-2008, 11:54 PM
If your thinking of buying it for the 360 and you want to get your moneys worth, you have to consider a few things. Do you have xbox live and 3 other friends to play it with. If not, then don't waste your moms money on it, cause while it's a very good game, it's strength is in co-op with online friends. You may get some value out of it if you have another person offline to play split
screen with

I dont have Live but i am gonna get it soon..But i like to play by my self.

3pidemiC
29-Dec-2008, 12:35 AM
Trust me, it's no fun by yourself.

capncnut
29-Dec-2008, 11:17 AM
I dont have Live but i am gonna get it soon..But i like to play by my self.
I agree with 3pidemiC to a degree. If you play through the single player mode, you'll beat the game within 3-4 hours with no real yearning to go through it again. I would personally advise you to wait a while longer until a. the price comes down again in a few months, or b. you have Xbox Live. L4D was pretty much made for Live.