PDA

View Full Version : Later guys!!!

MikePizzoff
03-Jan-2009, 06:22 PM
It's that time of the year, again. Me, my girlfriend, and two buddies are hittin the road. Time to play Jack Kerouac.

Goodbye, frigid Northeast.

Hello, Florida Keys!!!

AcesandEights
03-Jan-2009, 06:45 PM
Take care, be careful and enjoy, Mike!

Don't forget your SPF 90!

Chic Freak
03-Jan-2009, 07:01 PM
sounds good! Have fun and take loads of pictures :)

DawnGirl27
03-Jan-2009, 10:34 PM
You're lucky - North Dakota hit an all-time record for the most snowfall in one month for December! Enjoy!

Mike70
04-Jan-2009, 11:39 PM
have a nice trip, dude. i have the worst luck in FLA and never plan on setting foot there again.

Philly_SWAT
05-Jan-2009, 01:06 AM
You should swing by Fort Myers while you are so close.

slickwilly13
16-Jan-2009, 04:41 PM
Welcome back, be'otch. Noticed you lurking around. You missed some stuff.

MikePizzoff
16-Jan-2009, 11:00 PM
Welcome back, be'otch. Noticed you lurking around. You missed some stuff.

Thank you, sir. Yeah, I looked around for a couple of minutes earlier today but was feeling far too lazy to do any posting.

I took a bunch of pictures and when I'm not too lazy, I shall post them.

slickwilly13
16-Jan-2009, 11:20 PM
How was the trip?

MikePizzoff
17-Jan-2009, 01:03 AM
How was the trip?

It was great. Aside from being cut short. I should still be in Florida until tomorrow evening, but one of the people on the trip started complaining and asking to go home and it was just harshing everyone's mood so we decided to come home, rather than have him bringing us down the whole time.

Coming home was horrible. Just over 48 hours ago, I was in Ft Lauderdale, on the beach, enjoying the mid-70's temperature, the beautiful ocean, and the shining sun. Now I'm back in Philly, where it's NINE DEGREES tonight. :mad:

Pics soon.

DawnGirl27
17-Jan-2009, 03:15 AM
Welcome back - looking forward to pics of somewhere it hasn't been 40 below actual temp! :eek:

MoonSylver
17-Jan-2009, 04:07 PM
It was great. Aside from being cut short. I should still be in Florida until tomorrow evening, but one of the people on the trip started complaining and asking to go home and it was just harshing everyone's mood so we decided to come home, rather than have him bringing us down the whole time.

Coming home was horrible. Just over 48 hours ago, I was in Ft Lauderdale, on the beach, enjoying the mid-70's temperature, the beautiful ocean, and the shining sun. Now I'm back in Philly, where it's NINE DEGREES tonight. :mad:

Pics soon.

I feel ya. -5 in Ohio yesterday w/ windchill of -15. :stunned:

Welcome back - looking forward to pics of somewhere it hasn't been 40 below actual temp! :eek:

I thought it was cold HERE!:eek::stunned::eek::stunned:

slickwilly13
17-Jan-2009, 05:18 PM
That's cold. It is only 64 F here.