PDA

View Full Version : Jett Travolta

capncnut
04-Jan-2009, 01:40 PM
As we know, Jett Travolta tragically died a couple of days ago (apparently) from a blow to the head caused by a seizure. It appears that a number of tabloids are picking up on the fact that the condition of which Jett suffered, Kawasaki's Disease, is not recognised by the Church Of Scientology, a 'cult' religion that John Travolta and his wife are deeply involved in.

Click (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/01/03/riddle-of-john-travolta-s-son-could-he-have-been-saved-115875-21013277/) for article.

The Travolta's deny that Jett suffered from autism, which can often trigger seizures, but I found a video yesterday that almost proves otherwise. Look at Jett at the 1.22 to 1.38 mark, the poor kid is in a daze. In fact, he doesn't look good throughout.

Click (http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/john_travolta/john_travolta_and_his_family_a.php) for video.

I'm not implying that the parents deliberately caused his death but could it have been prevented?

axlish
04-Jan-2009, 02:10 PM
The Kawasaki condition was caused by the Travoltas over-sanitizing the childs room, thus sending his immune system into overload. You'd think the Travolta's would have thanked Xenu if it were Autism, something that was deemed a-ok by L. Ron ;)

slickwilly13
04-Jan-2009, 03:36 PM
I can tell that there is something not right with him, mentally.

bassman
05-Jan-2009, 11:56 AM
I don't know if they could be held responsible. Accidents happen. It's just a shame that they believe in that cult.

Fuck Tom Cruise:p

AcesandEights
05-Jan-2009, 06:19 PM
Someone actually brought this up in the office today, which surprised me, as Hollywood-style gossip is the last thing we usually discuss (though movies, women, politics and all else is the usual fare). Obviously, it's horribly tragic, but would be horrifyingly so if the accident was caused by a treatable condition that was ignored. Nothing more tragic than easily (and should-have-been) avoided tragedy.

I haven't seen anymore updates, but I'm not sure I even want to at this point.