PDA

View Full Version : Sneaky Ninja Cat!

Neil
05-Jan-2009, 09:59 PM
kDCXma0v-fY

clanglee
05-Jan-2009, 10:45 PM
Yeah, I saw this. Hilarious. I love the way it freezes all wide eyed whenever he peeks around the corner.

Philly_SWAT
05-Jan-2009, 10:46 PM
LOL! The end was not what I expected! :)

AcesandEights
05-Jan-2009, 10:52 PM
Hehe, that was very cute! They coulda punched up the ending a bit, though.

blind2d
06-Jan-2009, 01:49 AM
I remember seeing this a couple months ago... very cute.

3pidemiC
06-Jan-2009, 03:12 AM
I saw this the other day. Awesome!

MinionZombie
06-Jan-2009, 09:37 AM
Aye, saw this a while back, and saw it again on that Rude Tube countdown show (with that tosser Alex Zane :rolleyes:).

Another great kitty video from 2008 is this:

WQi3q-Nf9wA

DawnGirl27
08-Jan-2009, 01:26 AM
One of our cats does the exact same thing as the 'ninja' cat - when I was watching it I was laughing and telling my husband it was just like Toby.
The second one was adorable, how the kitten was holding the broccoli in its paws and eating.
Awwwwwwww.... :p

bassman
08-Jan-2009, 11:55 AM
Another reason I hate cats. Sneaky little bastards.

I like the use of the Joker's theme from TDK. Makes me feel uneasy every time I hear it....

MinionZombie
08-Jan-2009, 12:39 PM
Another reason I hate cats. Sneaky little bastards.

I like the use of the Joker's theme from TDK. Makes me feel uneasy every time I hear it....
lol, I didn't realise it was a different version of the video - just watched it after you said it had the TDK music in it, haha, brilliant stuff. It's scary as fook with that music on it.

I have to say, I used to despise cats, but now I'm cooler with cats than I used to be - and in turn, cats seem to be cooler with me - back when I didn't like cats at all, they didn't like me at all ... but then at uni there was this cat from the neighbourhood, quite young I think, and it was wicked.

Never bit, never lashed out with its claws, nothing - it was just really inquisitive and nice and just let you stroke it and play with it, so that kitty changed my mind about cats.

Since then the times I've been to a mate's houses who has like three cats, they all seem to be cool with me, including one who very swiftly jumped onto my lap and promptly went to sleep - something which surprised my mates, cos they said that particular cat was always very wary about new people. So clearly the cold war between cats and myself is now over, haha.

Plus I really like lolcats, so...:D

I've seen that Broccoli Cat video a few times now, and I still love it, that kitty just loves its greens. Superb stuff. :)

3pidemiC
08-Jan-2009, 08:14 PM
I've got a kitten on my lap and another cat on my mousepad.

:)

AcesandEights
08-Jan-2009, 08:57 PM
Okay, between this thread and Philly's new A-Team / Dawn video, I'm hankerin' for someone to do a really in-depth re-telling of Dawn using lolcat images.

I have a love/hate relationship with lolcat imagery (sometimes it really is too damn funny to hate), but I'd love to see the above come to fruition. Maybe I should search youtube tonight, maybe it's already been done...