PDA

View Full Version : 'Revelation 666' on last night:

Dawg
10-May-2006, 03:35 PM
I saw like the last twenty minutes of it and it was set up like a documentary about the numbers, '666', or mark of the beast.

They go on about how society is getting more and more evil and the numbers can be found everywhere and the Anti-Christ is probably alive today. On an end note, the dork they had talking at the end said, "6-6-06 will be a date where maybe the world wouldn't end, but it would change..."

Hmmm... funny how they continued throughout this whole 'documentary', they shown clips of the upcoming remake of 'The Omen' which releases on 06/06/06. (They even show news video of the freaking billboard to promote the movie!)

Can we say nothing more than a promotion for their f**king film?! Yeah, let's scare the $hit out of everybody just to promote your stupid, f**king movie! Brilliant, @$$holes. Of course, here I am talking about it.

That is similar to the 'Mission Impossible III' fiasco where they had those recordings in the paper boxes and someone thought it was a bomb! Guess what? Something similar happened in Columbus, Ohio just the other day! In Worthington (a suburb), at a local theater, they had props like those in the movie, hidden in the lobby. They included a briefcase, a cell phone and a device that resembled a C4 bomb. Someone took it outside and sat it down beside the building. Someone else saw it sitting there and called the police. Morons!

:dead: Dawg

Adrenochrome
10-May-2006, 03:37 PM
I saw like the last twenty minutes of it and it was set up like a documentary about the nubmers, '666', or mark of the beast.

They go on about how society is getting more and more evil and the numbers can be found everywhere and the Anti-Christ is probably alive today. On an end note, the dork they had talking at the end said, "6-6-06 will be a date where maybe the world wouldn't end, but it would change..."

Hmmm... funny how they continued throughout this whole 'documentary', they shown clips of the upcoming remake of 'The Omen' which releases on 06/06/06. (They even show news video of the freaking billboard to promote the movie!)

Can we say nothing more than a promotion for their f**king film?! Yeah, let's scare the $hit out of everybody just to promote your stupid, f**king movie! Brilliant, @$$holes. Of course, here I am talking about it.

That is similar to the 'Mission Impossible III' fiasco where they had those recordings in the paper boxes and someone thought it was a bomb! Guess what? Something similar happened in Columbus, Ohio just the other day! In Worthington (a suburb), at a local theater, they had props like those in the movie, hidden in the lobby. They included a briefcase, a cell phone and a device that resembled a C4 bomb. Someone took it outside and sat it down beside the building. Someone else saw it sitting there and called the police. Morons!

Christians (and Hollywood execs), man....*picks nose*....they creep me out.

Danny
10-May-2006, 03:38 PM
i agree, but the nose picking is what really swayed me to your opinion.:lol:

Dawg
10-May-2006, 03:43 PM
Don't you just love it! :D

Danny
10-May-2006, 04:35 PM
dawg your the only person on here that finds more wierd and random crap than me *arnold rimmer style salute*.

Dawg
10-May-2006, 05:20 PM
...I think. :p