PDA

View Full Version : Incredibly pissed!!!!!!

Philly_SWAT
09-Jan-2009, 07:31 AM
OK, after several attempts to get a video on youtube, and every time getting an email that the audio was deleted due to copyright, I found a video on youtube , THE SAME SONG, THE EXACT SAME VERSION AND LENGTH!!!!!!!

So I download the video from youtube, convert it to an audio file, use it in myvideo, and youtube STILL REJECTS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

bassman
09-Jan-2009, 11:56 AM
Is it something that's on DVD or coming to DVD? I've noticed that if that's the case, they'll often pull it off youtube. They did it just before The Real Ghostbusters was released, anyway....

Philly_SWAT
09-Jan-2009, 04:42 PM
Is it something that's on DVD or coming to DVD? I've noticed that if that's the case, they'll often pull it off youtube. They did it just before The Real Ghostbusters was released, anyway....
No, the video clips are from Dawn of the Dead. The email specifically says it is an AUDIO copyright problem. The email comes immediately after uploading, so it is automatically being recognized by a computer, not an actual person.

MinionZombie
09-Jan-2009, 05:59 PM
You said you got the audio from YouTube right?

Perhaps it recognises it that way? :confused:

That's a new one on me, very odd. :rockbrow:

Philly_SWAT
10-Jan-2009, 01:10 AM
You said you got the audio from YouTube right?

Perhaps it recognises it that way? :confused:

That's a new one on me, very odd. :rockbrow:

I got ONE COPY of the audio from youtube, AFTER the copy I already had didnt work.

Mike70
10-Jan-2009, 01:38 AM
I got ONE COPY of the audio from youtube, AFTER the copy I already had didnt work.

evan, there must be something about you that just pisses off youtube.:D