PDA

View Full Version : Which way is the woman spinning?

bassman
16-Jan-2009, 12:24 PM
http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5687820,00.gif

Clockwise or counter clockwise?

capncnut
16-Jan-2009, 12:34 PM
Both ways. But she will stick to a direction you concentrate on, I mean seriously concentrate on.

Craig
16-Jan-2009, 03:31 PM
Haha, that's awesome. Makes me feel like I'm moving her which way I want with the power of my mind.

MinionZombie
16-Jan-2009, 05:54 PM
How and what is going on with that thing. :p

First she's going anti-clockwise, then she's going clockwise ... ... and no matter how hard I concentrate, she won't come into the light and flash me some bewbage. :D

MoonSylver
16-Jan-2009, 06:17 PM
Stop it. You're trying to hypnotize me.:stunned:

bassman
16-Jan-2009, 07:01 PM
If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction.

clanglee
16-Jan-2009, 07:12 PM
I simply CANNOT get her to go anyways but counter clockwise!!!!!!

Alright. . I was about to give up and she switched to counter clockwise. I smell a rat.

Skippy911sc
16-Jan-2009, 10:09 PM
I simply CANNOT get her to go anyways but counter clockwise!!!!!!

Alright. . I was about to give up and she switched to counter clockwise. I smell a rat.

I can't get her to go any way but clockwise!

The longer I stare the more dirty I feel!...I like this trick!

clanglee
16-Jan-2009, 10:33 PM
I think the picture actually switches the rotation from time to time. I could be wrong. . but it sure seems that way to me.

edit:

ok i tested it, i had someone watchit with me. we both saw it going clockwise, but then for a spit second i saw her switch to counter, but the other person didn't. I guess its for real. weird

MoonSylver
16-Jan-2009, 10:55 PM
I think the picture actually switches the rotation from time to time. I could be wrong. . but it sure seems that way to me.

edit:

ok i tested it, i had someone watchit with me. we both saw it going clockwise, but then for a spit second i saw her switch to counter, but the other person didn't. I guess its for real. weird

I thought that for awhile too, then I figured out the easy way to get it to switch. Watch the shadow of her raised foot at the bottom of the screen. If you "start" with it in one direction or the other, that's the way she'll "go". It all about fooling your perceptions expectation. Once you get started a certain way it's hard to change, but if you latch onto that as a reference point you can switch it back & forth at will.

Now, I wonder what subliminal message has been burned into my mind while I was staring at that. Also wonder where to put the $20 at.:D