PDA

View Full Version : Savini on Home Make-over

dogma789
18-Jan-2009, 05:10 PM
Post deleted

axlish
18-Jan-2009, 05:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up, sir.

UPDATE: I just scheduled it on the DVR and it says that this episode is in Pittsburgh so tonights the night folks.

twistbud
18-Jan-2009, 06:09 PM
Thanks. DVR engaged.

MinionZombie
18-Jan-2009, 06:40 PM
I must remember about this, and see about nabbing a copy for a looksee.

Wouldn't have ever put "Tom Savini" and "Extreme Makeover" together. :D

AcesandEights
18-Jan-2009, 07:00 PM
Sounds good to me. I'll see if i can catch it.

Thanks for the heads up!

axlish
19-Jan-2009, 02:13 PM
Here is a small recap:

Well, it wasn't wall to wall Savini coverage but he was on the show. They travel to his school and meet Savini, give him a picture that the kid (who idolizes Tom) had drawn, and Tom does a mini statue based on the drawing. When the house is finished, the kids room is decked out like an FX studio with masks all over the walls. The kid wishes he could thank Tom and there he is, just out in the hallway. He invites the kid to come down and hang at the school for a couple of days. Pretty heart warming stuff, good for Tom.

AcesandEights
19-Jan-2009, 02:16 PM
Here is a small recap:

Well, it wasn't wall to wall Savini coverage but he was on the show. They travel to his school and meet Savini, give him a picture that the kid (who idolizes Tom) had drawn, and Tom does a mini statue based on the drawing. When the house is finished, the kids room is decked out like an FX studio with masks all over the walls. The kid wishes he could thank Tom and there he is, just out in the hallway. He invites the kid to come down and hang at the school for a couple of days. Pretty heart warming stuff, good for Tom.

That's pretty damn cool, actually. Thanks for the heads up, as I don't know when I'll get to catch this.

Philly_SWAT
20-Jan-2009, 08:19 PM
Wish I had seen this post 10 months ago!! Anyone know where this may be available for viewing or downloading online anywhere?

axlish
20-Jan-2009, 08:53 PM
I bet you could watch it on abc.com