View Full Version : Sorry I have been offline the past few days...

DjfunkmasterG
20-Jan-2009, 01:34 AM
Things have been hectic in my life recently. My mother has been in the hospital for the past 5 days, and it looks like the inevitable is coming sooner than later, so I have been getting things in order to make sure I am ready when that time comes.

Also taking care of her pets along with mine and they don't get along. My dog hates hers, my cat hates her cat, so it has been like a zoo at my place for the last few days.

I have put final post production on the movie on hold until I can see how she does in the next couple of weeks.

If I disappear again, for a long period of time, most likely means that time has come and I just dealing with the arrangements, and the estate. I will return once I get things in order, otherwise I will be in and out just to keep up on whats new.

clanglee
20-Jan-2009, 01:53 AM
I'm sorry to hear about that Deej. Best of luck to your mother and our thoughts are with you. You take all the time you need man. We'll be here when you get back.

MinionZombie
20-Jan-2009, 10:23 AM
I'm sorry to hear that Dj. :(

krakenslayer
20-Jan-2009, 11:04 AM
That sucks, man. Really, I'm sorry to hear that.

MikePizzoff
20-Jan-2009, 01:34 PM
I'm really sorry, bro. Stay positive, though, you never know when things can take a turn for the better.

capncnut
20-Jan-2009, 01:42 PM
Sorry to hear that, man. :(

It's good that you are preparing yourself. This week I lost someone very close to me and, even though it was expected, the shock has only just hit me five days later. If you need to cast a realistic zombie right now, come see me because I'm the closest thing you're gonna get to it.

But yeah, stay safe and you got our support if you need it, mate. :)

slickwilly13
20-Jan-2009, 03:14 PM
I am sort of in the same boat. But it is my grandfather. He broke his leg near the socket and sucessfully went through surgery. He is in a rehab center, but is hardly eating and refusing rehab. And I think he may have a brain tumor.

Cody
20-Jan-2009, 05:15 PM
Hope things turn out for the bext Deej

DawnGirl27
20-Jan-2009, 05:58 PM
Sorry to hear about your mom, DJ. I lost mine, so I know how it feels, and will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Yojimbo
20-Jan-2009, 06:42 PM
DJ, sorry to hear about this. You and your family are in my thoughts!

Bunker65
20-Jan-2009, 08:51 PM
Sorry to hear about what you're going through with your Mom DJ.. I'll keep her & your family in my thoughts & prayers.

DjfunkmasterG
20-Jan-2009, 11:29 PM
Thanks everyone.

I did get to bring her home today, but I have to keep a strict eye on her, and they gave her over 10 different meds to take. She looks very pale, alert, responsive, but looks weak.

Hoping the ailment will pass.

Gary aka Dj

fartpants
21-Jan-2009, 08:27 PM
Its good you can spend some time with her at home as no-one likes hospitals, just try to make the most of every day shes still with you.