View Full Version : My Town was on CNN.... Illegal Immigrants

DjfunkmasterG
10-May-2006, 10:50 PM
On Lou Dobbs on CNN he mentioned how the local AMC theater chain fired 25 illegal immigrants for having bogus social security numbers. After checking with AMC Inc. They found out our theater in the Kentlands which is literally a good sized hocked up loogie away from me had the most illegal immigrants on staff at 25 in one theater alone.

AMC Inc had no comment of course other than "we are looking into it"

CLASSIC! :D

zombie04
11-May-2006, 12:03 AM
You must be proud.

DjfunkmasterG
11-May-2006, 12:12 AM
Actually

yes I am. for one my area is overrun with illegal immigrants. secondly, it will be nice to go to a movie theater and have someone understand in one sentence that I want a Coke, box of Goobers and a small buttered popcorn.

Terran
11-May-2006, 01:48 AM
I want a Coke, box of Goobers and a small buttered popcorn.

:elol: fatty:elol:

AcesandEights
11-May-2006, 03:42 AM
it will be nice to go to a movie theater and have someone understand in one sentence that I want a Coke, box of Goobers and a small buttered popcorn.

Tell me about it. It's always fun having to help a fellow patron out with directions at a gas station because no one behind the counter there speaks English :mad:

That's a pet peeve of mine. I mean, make a ****ing effort to learn the language of the country you're living in. It isn't hard to gain basic competency when you're immersed in it.