PDA

View Full Version : Crank 2: High Voltage Red Band and Green band trailers

DjfunkmasterG
22-Jan-2009, 07:59 PM
RED BAND HERE

http://backseatcuddler.com/2009/01/01/crank-2-red-band-trailer/

Green Band

8aeL_Iw7wdQ

I am so excited for this as to me it is a live action Grand Theft Auto on Crank.

MinionZombie
23-Jan-2009, 11:43 AM
I rather enjoyed the first Crank, so this should be good for a laugh with the lads at the local cine-plex-building-orama-place. :D

DjfunkmasterG
23-Jan-2009, 10:22 PM
Did you noticed in the RED BAND trailer they are using CANON XH-A1 and F900s to make the film, All HD prosumer and consumer made cameras.

MinionZombie
24-Jan-2009, 10:43 AM
Did you noticed in the RED BAND trailer they are using CANON XH-A1 and F900s to make the film, All HD prosumer and consumer made cameras.
I didn't notice which cameras (if it ain't a DVX100B, or perhaps a HVX, then I ain't popping a boner :p) - but I did notice that it was being shot digitally, and with those kick arse circle thingymys.

I certainly look forward to checking it out in the cinema with the lads, should be a solid slab of OTT entertainment.

If memory serves, Neil's a big fan of Crank.

AcesandEights
24-Jan-2009, 03:43 PM
Crank was good fun and the sequel looks like it could be more of the same. It's got a storyline that seems like it's from a bad videogame, but if it stays on target with an unpretentious stunt and action packed mash 'em up, then it should be cool for a relaxed evening.

Purge
25-Jan-2009, 09:44 PM
I saw the trailer for Crank 2 last night when I went to see My Bloody Valentine (which sucked). It looks kinda silly. How did Statham survive the ending of the first? He wasn't that high. The only reason I'd see it is for Amy Smart. Boi-oi-oi-oi-oi-ng!

slickwilly13
25-Jan-2009, 10:20 PM
Wait a minute. I thought he died. How could he survive that fall? *L*

DjfunkmasterG
25-Jan-2009, 11:12 PM
This is CRANK Willy, You have to throw reality out the window with these movies.

This is a just an Over the Top action packed romp which serves no real story point than to see one man take on an entire city and gang by himself.