PDA

View Full Version : Probably the best online video I have ever seen!!

Philly_SWAT
23-Jan-2009, 08:25 PM
This was not made by me, I found it randomly surfing around. I cant believe how well done this is!

http://www.vimeo.com/1193942

DjfunkmasterG
23-Jan-2009, 10:20 PM
That was awesome. Loved it.

Would have been better with A-Team theme though.

AcesandEights
23-Jan-2009, 10:56 PM
Cute. My fav part were the packing peanut entrails spilling from the wounded.

Philly_SWAT
23-Jan-2009, 11:56 PM
Cute. My fav part were the packing peanut entrails spilling from the wounded.

LOL! Yeah that was funny! Did you notice all the little things they had in there, like on the dry-erase board it was written "You cant spell BITCH without IT"!

MinionZombie
24-Jan-2009, 11:17 AM
If that's truly an 'amateur' effort, in a genuinely real office with real office workers - then I'm super-impressed, as some huge effort went into this, as well as a lot of organisation and planning and so on.

I wouldn't be surprised though, if it was a viral advert for those nerf toys.

Even if it is an advert, it's a kick arse advert.

If it's really-real, then it's bloody amazing.

DjfunkmasterG
24-Jan-2009, 12:23 PM
I think it is probably a viral advert, but still it was funny, and entertaining. Great way to pass the time until 5:00. :D

DawnGirl27
24-Jan-2009, 02:16 PM
Fun to watch - so many little things going on in it. Loved the concussion effect near the end after the grenade ball goes off, the guy calling for help on the phone, among others. Good stuff!

AcesandEights
24-Jan-2009, 03:32 PM
Did you notice all the little things they had in there, like on the dry-erase board it was written "You cant spell BITCH without IT"!

Hehe, I totally missed that. I'm guessing I probably missed a lot with so much going on in each shot.

Tricky
24-Jan-2009, 05:35 PM
:lol: cool vid!

I like this one too,its animated paintball
VKEOFVCqZZY

Yojimbo
24-Jan-2009, 05:50 PM
LOL! Yeah that was funny! Did you notice all the little things they had in there, like on the dry-erase board it was written "You cant spell BITCH without IT"!
Dug that, and also "Your Ideas Suck" right next to it. Always wanted to write that on the corporate dry erase board.

Mike70
24-Jan-2009, 06:23 PM
sorry if i am a buzzkill but i only found that sort of funny. it would've been a lot funnier(to me at least) if foam swords and battle axes had been used instead.

krakenslayer
24-Jan-2009, 06:31 PM
If I worked in an office, or really understood office life, then I'd probably find that a lot funnier than I did. As it is, I though it was an amusing and well done gag - would have made a good commercial for Nerf, actually.

Tricky
24-Jan-2009, 08:06 PM
i work in an office so it strikes a chord!however my escapades usually involve peoples mice & double sided tape,or badly drawn cocks (you know the type,the schoolbook special) http://farm1.static.flickr.com/47/136791426_44e430d0f0.jpg?v=0
on their notebooks :lol: childish but oh so funny

MinionZombie
24-Jan-2009, 08:34 PM
bwahaahahahaaaaaa!

I remember those school book cartoon cocks well, our Biology books used to be FILLED with them, that and anyone with a bald head having "SLAP" scrawled across their forehead. :lol:

Cody
25-Jan-2009, 08:29 PM
LOL ahh classic

Cartma7546
25-Jan-2009, 11:12 PM
Oooooohhh man that was great, my brother told me about doing that while he was in the airforce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2OWlvIzZr0