PDA

View Full Version : Just watched Bedazzled...

Mikey
28-Jan-2009, 01:36 AM
Liz Hurley IS one of the most beautiful women in the world. Wow.

bassman
28-Jan-2009, 10:47 AM
You just gotta go out there and give a hundred and ten percent....

To me, Hurley is like that shadow woman on an old episode of Seinfeld. In certain light and situations, she's hot. In others....not so much.

DjfunkmasterG
28-Jan-2009, 11:22 AM
The thing that sucks is the remake of bedazzled, the liz hurley version, is nowhere near as funny as the original 1967 Dudley Moore version.

MaximusIncredulous
28-Jan-2009, 11:28 AM
The thing that sucks is the remake of bedazzled, the liz hurley version, is nowhere near as funny as the original 1967 Dudley Moore version.

Ditto. The original had a million times more wit than the lame remake.

Neil
28-Jan-2009, 11:44 AM
It is an OK watch though! :)

bassman
28-Jan-2009, 12:04 PM
It is an OK watch though! :)

I agree. While it may not be as good as the original or a "good movie" on other levels, I still thought it was a good time and it had me laughing a bit. I haven't seen it in years. Might have to look out for it...

zombie04
28-Jan-2009, 02:51 PM

Well, Dudley Moore can be a tough act to compete with. I think the original is far better, but the remake is good to watch every once in a while to refresh your memory.

darth los
28-Jan-2009, 03:03 PM
Ditto. The original had a million times more wit than the lame remake.

Which is the case with virtually every remake. All the big budget effects and glitz could never compete with talent, a solid plot and a well written script.

:cool:

AcesandEights
28-Jan-2009, 03:11 PM
Yeah, Liz Hurley was smokin' in Bedazzled. The movie itself, I could take or leave.

And yes, Dudley Moore, was great back in the day.