PDA

View Full Version : Trailer for "Scary Mary" (Poppins)

DjfunkmasterG
28-Jan-2009, 11:41 PM
Ok this is pretty cool

2T5_0AGdFic

krakenslayer
28-Jan-2009, 11:50 PM
Yeah, that's a Youtube stalwart. It started a whole subgenre of recut "scary" trailer, but the original is still the best! :D

Here's another one, arguably even scarier:

lTF8r0stPoA

blind2d
29-Jan-2009, 12:51 AM
Much scarier.

ProfessorChaos
29-Jan-2009, 02:42 AM
ah, trailer re-cuts...how i love 'em. here's a couple of my favorites:

terminator as a love story:
OfwQKapDMws

the shining as a happy upbeat-type film:
KmkVWuP_sO0

may have posted these in another thread previously, but they're cool enough to warrant another viewing, imo.:D

Danny
29-Jan-2009, 02:45 AM
aye the scary mary and shining trailers were shown to us last year of examples of the perfect use of combining sound and editing to alter the message of any trailer.

MinionZombie
29-Jan-2009, 10:53 AM
All these trailer re-do's are fantastic, Scary Mary is scary as shit, but that Mac & Me or whatever it's called freaked the bejesus outta me! :eek:

"Shining" is perhaps the best one of these trailer audio recut thingymys ... ... but "Scary Mary" is still lingering in my mind ... freaky-ass woman. :eek:

DjfunkmasterG
29-Jan-2009, 11:30 AM
There is a seinfeld horror trailer, that was absolutley hilarious, while I was never a fan of the show, the trailer was very interesting.

Wanted to post it, but for some reason they started blocking You Tube again at work.

Bastards!

MikePizzoff
29-Jan-2009, 01:11 PM
There is a seinfeld horror trailer, that was absolutley hilarious, while I was never a fan of the show, the trailer was very interesting.

There's a few... is this the one you were talkin bout?

f9ekae4BYJc