PDA

View Full Version : WHY is this considered a "Top News" article????

Adrenochrome
11-May-2006, 02:33 PM
Will it EVER go away?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/05/11/entertainment/main1609286.shtml)

bassman
11-May-2006, 02:47 PM
I find it funny that nobody ever seems to think of the fact that the purpose of this show is to supposedly create a pop idol.....So what happened to the winners of the previous seasons?

That's right, kids....they've become nothing....

People that watch this crap need to get a life...

Adrenochrome
11-May-2006, 02:51 PM
People that watch this crap need to get a life...
or cable.....

sometimes I think it's a scam for Cingular to make mega bucks with their "call in voting" thingy.
(Or whoever it is that sponsers the Text Vote sh*t.)

mista_mo
11-May-2006, 06:03 PM
well, Kelly clarkson is pretty popular these days...

but I hate the show..the time slot could be filled with something much better, like...guys sticking red hot pens into their nutsacks...I'd rather watch that then American idol

DjfunkmasterG
11-May-2006, 06:06 PM
American Idol's time spot would be a good place for a 1 hour family guy episode.

mista_mo
11-May-2006, 06:07 PM
YESSSS, that is a brilliant idea.

I would watch that..I mean, who wouldn't?

DjfunkmasterG
11-May-2006, 06:26 PM
I wish Family Guy didn't have all the Sponsor trouble it has because it is a really funny and entertaining show.

mista_mo
12-May-2006, 03:14 PM
True that playa. I've never really grown tired of it, even the re-runs..I can still watch em, and I can't say that for the simpsons...wayyy to over-rated I think.

zombieparanoia
12-May-2006, 10:39 PM
This show is part of the "Circuses" part of that.

What could there possibly be happening in the world that the people in charge want to distract you from with these shiny baubles of mind numbingly bland excessive consumption marketing vehicles?

War in Iraq? Corruption in government? Gas prices climbing?

Who cares, did you see the last Americas top model? the one where they all went to that crazy place and had pictures taken of them while people were like, totally saying bad things about them and that one girl said that mean stuff about the other girl? Its totally hard being a model you know, you have to like, stand and walk and turn sometimes...Paris Hilton is waaaay hotter, like totally.

People that watch those shows are lobotomizing themselves.