PDA

View Full Version : Exorcist summoned to hospital...

capncnut
30-Jan-2009, 11:55 PM
...after staff and patients report a dark cloaked figure strolling the wards.

Click (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5618459.ece) for article.

AcesandEights
30-Jan-2009, 11:58 PM
Damn do i love a good ghost story. Thank you.

clanglee
31-Jan-2009, 12:03 AM
http://www.joblo.com/images_arrow_reviews/arrow-exorcist3.jpgAs long as they don't see this then all is well. . .

http://www.denofgeek.com/siteimage/scale/800/600/11656.png

Debbieangel
31-Jan-2009, 12:06 AM
Who are you gonna call?

The Most Haunted crew!!!:D

capncnut
31-Jan-2009, 12:07 AM
Who are you gonna call?
Bassman, we need you here, bro! :D

Phenia Films
31-Jan-2009, 12:13 AM
"You see what she did.........." :elol:

Mike70
31-Jan-2009, 12:15 AM
we need an old priest and a young priest.

Phenia Films
31-Jan-2009, 12:18 AM
Ace8s,
the computer suicide clip you have up there is a pisser..cant stop laughing:hyper:

Debbieangel
31-Jan-2009, 12:23 AM
Seriously though it would be a good thing to get a well known group like the " Most Haunted" to go in and debunk or prove the haunting.
Maybe its a publicity stunt? Who knows?
I like paranormal teams that go in and go in to debunk and disprove rather than prove hauntings.

capncnut
31-Jan-2009, 12:28 AM
Seriously though it would be a good thing to get a well known group like the " Most Haunted" to go in and debunk or prove the haunting. Maybe its a publicity stunt? Who knows?

I like paranormal teams that go in and go in to debunk and disprove rather than prove hauntings.
Well if the folks that run the hospital feel the need to march in and get an exorcist, something has to be going on.

But yeah would be interesting to see a paranormal team go in and see what they come up with.

Debbieangel
31-Jan-2009, 12:32 AM
Well if the folks that run the hospital feel the need to march in and get an exorcist, something has to be going on.

But yeah would be interesting to see a paranormal team go in and see what they come up with.

I have done some research on this subject and from what I have read and have seen on different paranormal shows all an exorcist is gonna do is make the ghost or ghosts mad. I think they need to do some more research before they go in full charge.

kortick
31-Jan-2009, 01:32 AM
lots of hospitals report ghosts

but you dont call in an exorcist for a ghost
you call a psychic or paranormal expert, which
is different from an exorcist

only the roman catholic church has the rite of exorcism
(the original copies of the novel 'exorcist' had a copy of the
ritual at the back of the book)

an exorcism is to remove demonic entities, it is not
for ghosts.

besides, who cares if a ghost is wandering around,
what is it gonna do? steal your cel phone?

Mike70
31-Jan-2009, 02:01 AM
only the roman catholic church has the rite of exorcism

an exorcism is to remove demonic entities, it is not
for ghosts.

Priest: Save your servant.
All: Who trusts in you, my God.

P: Let him (her) find in you, Lord, a fortified tower.
All: In the face of the enemy.

P: Let the enemy have no power over him (her).
All: And the son of iniquity be powerless to harm him (her).

P: Lord, send him (her) aid from your holy place.
All: And watch over him (her) from Sion.

P: Lord, heed my prayer.
All: And let my cry be heard by you.

P: The Lord be with you.
All: May He also be with you.

Let us pray.

Chic Freak
31-Jan-2009, 08:22 AM

That is extremely cool. I need to get me one of those.

Mr.G
31-Jan-2009, 03:58 PM
Why can't anything cool like that happen when I'm in England? I'm sick of the lake district! :)

MoonSylver
31-Jan-2009, 04:58 PM
Dark cloaked figure? Darting around patients rooms & particularly the morgue? Ghah! It's the Grim Reaper. Case closed.

That or maybe it's Batman.:lol:

MikePizzoff
31-Jan-2009, 06:57 PM
Priest: Save your servant.
All: Who trusts in you, my God.

P: Let him (her) find in you, Lord, a fortified tower.
All: In the face of the enemy.

P: Let the enemy have no power over him (her).
All: And the son of iniquity be powerless to harm him (her).

P: Lord, send him (her) aid from your holy place.
All: And watch over him (her) from Sion.

P: Lord, heed my prayer.
All: And let my cry be heard by you.

P: The Lord be with you.
All: May He also be with you.

Let us pray.

Guh, I feel ill...

:barf::hurl:

Danny
31-Jan-2009, 07:09 PM
"tonight on ghosthunters, the taps members explore the hospital inhabited by a rabid Alzheimer's patient with vietnam flashbacks, will they survive?

no, no they wont."

MaximusIncredulous
31-Jan-2009, 09:05 PM
Don't hospitals have surveillance cameras for each floor? Would like to see the footage of this so-called ghost. And like others have said, you don't call in an exorcist for something like this as you gotta professionally verify the place is actually haunted. Funny if the exorcism opens a "spiritual" door and the hauntings go through the roof, figuratively speaking.

strayrider
01-Feb-2009, 03:37 AM
Don't hospitals have surveillance cameras for each floor? Would like to see the footage of this so-called ghost. And like others have said, you don't call in an exorcist for something like this as you gotta professionally verify the place is actually haunted. Funny if the exorcism opens a "spiritual" door and the hauntings go through the roof, figuratively speaking.

zH8ynu0jRvY

:evil:

-stray-

Mike70
01-Feb-2009, 03:55 AM
Guh, I feel ill...

hehehehe.

that mention of "the exorcist" kicked off that post. i've made the pizz barf. my work in this thread is done.

Chic Freak
01-Feb-2009, 07:40 AM
Guh, I feel ill...

Like pea soup ill? Maybe you're possessed ;)

MaximusIncredulous
01-Feb-2009, 07:52 AM
zH8ynu0jRvY

:evil:

-stray-

The hospital needs an exorcism, damn quick. :lol:

Skippy911sc
02-Feb-2009, 06:59 PM
The hospital needs an exorcism, damn quick. :lol:

I do believe that hospital, or at least the geriatric psych ward, got its exorcism in Exorcist III, Legion...call me legion for we are many!

Mr.G
02-Feb-2009, 10:20 PM
IMO, Exorcist 3 is an underrated movie. The sequel was pure crap but 3 is very enjoyable. Maybe even scarier than the 1st???

capncnut
03-Feb-2009, 07:14 PM
IMO, Exorcist 3 is an underrated movie. The sequel was pure crap but 3 is very enjoyable. Maybe even scarier than the 1st???
I wouldn't go that far but yeah, it's underrated. The book Legion is ten times better IMO.

clanglee
03-Feb-2009, 10:18 PM
Yeah Legion was an excellent book. I quite loved Exorcist 3 though. Great casting in that movie.

Safari Mike
08-Feb-2009, 12:07 PM
Ok for starters, for those who believe you spout out the the Roman Ritual; that is specifically for men ordained by God; its not your job. There are prayers of deliverace for non-eccleicastical (cant spell it). If you are Christian at all, then the St Michaels prayer or Our Father is about all you need.

Debbieangel
08-Feb-2009, 11:01 PM
Ok for starters, for those who believe you spout out the the Roman Ritual; that is specifically for men ordained by God; its not your job. There are prayers of deliverace for non-eccleicastical (cant spell it). If you are Christian at all, then the St Michaels prayer or Our Father is about all you need.

I have seen what you are saying done on "Paranormal State"(a paranormal show in this area on tv) and it works casting out the evil entities.
I have also seen priests go in and do a cleansing and not do it right and all the entities do is hide.
What I was talking about in my last post if it's not done properly then they are in for more trouble than how they first started out. Makes the evil even more angry.
What I have seen from doing some research you have to get in every nook and cranny that is supposed to be haunted, because, the ghosts,demons, whatever will hide.

MaximusIncredulous
08-Feb-2009, 11:41 PM
Paranormal State has to be the biggest crock of shit I have ever seen on TV. When ever a Warren is brought in to "legitimize" a haunting it's time to switch channels.

Mr.G
09-Feb-2009, 01:25 AM
Paranormal State anything like Ghosthunters?

MaximusIncredulous
09-Feb-2009, 04:00 AM
Something like it. You have these doofus kids from Penn State that visit the homes of people having emotional/psychological issues that claim and claim they have paranormal activity. They sit down during "dead time", around 3am to contact any spirits that are around where they do the usual "did you hear that?" and "there's something here with us" routine. Lead kid talks into a tape recorder all the time. Never any credible evidence offered to the audience and what little they do present could be easily faked or edited into the show.

The Belial episodes were hilarious. Lead kid keeps having dreams of Belial, the demon and that there will be some sort of inevitable showdown between them. No one can say the name of the demon out loud otherwise that will summon it or some kind of crap like that. Best part was the visit to the trailer trash household where, after the family claims things are going on and crucifixes having been turned upside down (we never see it happen, the family just claims it happened on its own) the fat guy starts sweating and the whole faker investigation team and a priest rush over and shout "he's possessed" and start performing the rites of exorcism on him. Apparently Belial had decided to make himself at home in fatso. What probably happened is that he wolfed a large portion of food down his gut earlier on and had to take a massive shit but couldn't because of all the cameras and idiots running around "anointing" his trailer, hence the sweating. Utter rubbish.

strayrider
09-Feb-2009, 04:28 AM
The Belial episodes were hilarious. Lead kid keeps having dreams of Belial, the demon and that there will be some sort of inevitable showdown between them. No one can say the name of the demon out loud otherwise that will summon it or some kind of crap like that. Best part was the visit to the trailer trash household where, after the family claims things are going on and crucifixes having been turned upside down (we never see it happen, the family just claims it happened on its own) the fat guy starts sweating and the whole faker investigation team and a priest rush over and shout "he's possessed" and start performing the rites of exorcism on him. Apparently Belial had decided to make himself at home in fatso.

Hmmm, according to the very brief research I did on "Belial", he is apparently a respectful "demon" (not like that awful Pazuzu) so wouldn't he have asked permission to possess the fat guy?

"Excuse me, may I inhabit your body and subject your soul to the torments of Hell?"

Belial is also a demon of lies and deceit, so I doubt he's flipping crosses in a trailer park ... he's probably busy inhabiting someone in Washington.

http://observers.france24.com/files/images/obama-demon2t.jpg
"I am the one we have been waiting for ... worship me! Obey me!"

:stunned:

-stray-

Danny
09-Feb-2009, 04:38 AM
-and so.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/tumbleweed.jpg

MaximusIncredulous
09-Feb-2009, 05:14 AM
Belial is also a demon of lies and deceit, so I doubt he's flipping crosses in a trailer park ... he's probably busy inhabiting someone in Washington.

From what I saw, other than an episode of gastrointestinal distress, Beli was a no show at the trailer park.

If Peppy starts sweating for no reason during one of his addresses, we'll know who to blame.

strayrider
09-Feb-2009, 06:36 AM
If Peppy starts sweating for no reason during one of his addresses, we'll know who to blame.

It's too late ... the warning signs were there, before our eyes, and we failed to see the truth ... he is already amongst us ...

obamavid

(Edit: although this was/is a funny video, I just noticed that it had a "link" to an adult oriented website in the form of a pop-up. Vid removed, sorry.)

May heaven have mercy on our souls ... :skull:

NOErZuzZpS8